口語英語英語突破情景對話

有關於金融的英語對話閱讀

本文已影響 2.05W人 

英語對話課就是給學生們提供一個面對面進行英語交流的機會,培養學生用英語進行口語交際的能力。本站小編整理了有關於金融的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">有關於金融的英語對話閱讀
  有關於金融的英語對話一

A:I would like to exchange Chinese money into German currency please.

我想把人民幣兌換成德國馬克。

B:Certainly. How much will you.be exchanging today?

可以。您想換多少錢?

A:How about 50,000 RMB. Would that be a problem?

五萬人民幣?可以嗎?

B:That’s a hefty amount. But that should have no problem at all. You should be aware thatthere is a ten-percent service charge, though.

您兌換的錢很多,但是不成問題。請注意我們要收百分之十的服務費。

A:Ten percent! Now that’s hefty! 百分之十,大多了!

B:Wait a minute… do you have an account with us?

等等,您有我們銀行的戶頭嗎?

A:Yes I do; here is my account number.

有。這是賬戶號。

B:For members, there is a small transaction charge, but it’s only 5 dollars per particular denomination?

會員的話,業務費會少點,每筆5美元。還需要其他幣種嗎?

A:3,000 marks in hundreds and the rest in tens and twenty’s, please.

要三千一百馬克的,其它的要十馬克和二十馬克的。

B:Here you are Mr. Lee. Will there be anything else?

給您,Lee先生。您還需要其他的服務嗎?

  有關於金融的英語對話二

A:Would you like to ask any questions?

請問有什麼問題嗎?

B:I need to know about the fees.

我想問問關於費用的問題。

A:What kind of fees?

那是什麼費用呢?

B:I’m asking about overdraft fees.

就是信用卡透支費。

A:You have to pay a small fee every time you overdraft.

是這樣的,每次透支,你都要支付一筆數目很小的費用。

B:What’s the fee?

怎麼算的?

A:The fee is $25 every time you overdraft.

每次25美元。

B:How is that a small fee?

怎麼會有這樣的費用?

A:That fee should keep you from overdrafting.

這是出於防止透支目的而設置的。

B:I see.

好吧。

A:Do you have any more questions?

請問還有別的問題嗎?

B:I don’t need to know anything else. Thank you.

暫時還沒有,謝謝你。

  有關於金融的英語對話三

A:Good morning, Madam. Can I help you?

女士,早上好。我能爲你服務嗎?

B:Yes, I’ve come to inquire about a 6,000-dollar remittance from California. Has it arrived?

是的,我是來查詢從加利福尼亞匯過來的6000美元匯款的。它到了嗎?

A:May I have your name, please?

請問你的名字是什麼?

B:My name is Jenny Clinton.

我的名字是Jenny Clinton。

A:I see. Wait for a moment please. I am sorry, Mrs. Clinton, but the remittance doesn't appearto have arrived yet.

知道了。請稍等。克林頓夫人,不好意思。匯款似乎還沒到。

B:Really? It should have arrived. It was sent a week ago.

是嗎?應該是到了。一個星期之前就匯過來了。

A:If the money was sent by cable, it would have taken about one or two days. But if it wassent by airmail, it would take at least one week.

如果是電匯,只需一兩天。但是如果是航空郵遞,至少需要一個星期。

B:Well, then I'll come again the day after tomorrow.

好的,那麼我後天再過來。

A:Or would you like us to phone you when the money arrives?

或者錢到的時候,需要我們打電話給你嗎?

B:That would be very kind of you.

如果那樣,那實在是太好。

A:Could you please tell me your phone number, so we'll give you a ring as soon as theremittance has arrived?

你可以告訴我你的電話號碼嗎?那麼匯款一到我們就會打電話給你。

B:The phone number is 328 6765 extension 105.

我的電話號碼是328-6765,105分機。

A:Thank you. We'll inform you in time. Goodbye.

謝謝你。我們會及時通知你的。拜拜。


看了“有關於金融的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於金融的英語對話閱讀

2.關於金融相關英語對話短文

3.關於金融方面的英語對話

4.金融英語經典情景對話

5.有關金融的英語口語對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章