口語英語英語突破情景對話

接機英文情景對話短文

本文已影響 2.58K人 

對話教學是小學英語教學中必不可少的內容,對話貫穿於教材的始終。本站小編整理了接機英文情景對話短文,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 86.09%;">接機英文情景對話短文
  接機英文情景對話短文一

S:Excuse me! Are you Bart Simpson from Western Electronics?

打擾了!您是來自西方電子公司的巴特·辛普森嗎?

B:Yes, I am.

是的,我就是。

S:I am Steven. I am here to meet you.

我是史蒂文,來這兒接您的。

B:Thank you for meeting me at the airport, Steven.

史蒂文,謝謝你來機場接我。

S:You must be tired after the long flight. Let me carry the bags for you.

經過長途飛行,您一定很累了,我幫您拿行李。

B:Thanks. Where is our car?

謝謝了。我們的車在哪裏呢?

S:Our car is in the parking lot. We've booked a room for you. I will take you to the hotel soon. Let's go.

我們的車就在停車場裏。我們已爲您訂了一個房間,我馬上帶你去賓館。我們走。

B:OK. Let's go.

好的,我們走吧。

  接機英文情景對話短文二

A:How are you, n? How nice to see you again. How is everything going?

你好,布朗先生,很高興能再次見到你。過得怎麼樣?

B:Very well. What about you?

很好,你怎麼樣?

A:Not bad, tanks. Our company has sent me to pick you up here.

還可以,謝謝。我們公司派我來這兒接你。

B:That is so nice of you.

你們真是太好了。

A:How was your flight?

旅途怎麼樣?

B:Well, generally speaking it was fine. But it is really a long distance from New York to Shanghai. Oh, Mr. Liang, let me introduce my assistant, Mr. Blake.

總體來說還好,就是從紐約到上海真的是一次長途旅行啊。哦,粱先生,讓我介紹我的助手布萊克先生給你認識。

A:How do you do, e? I am Liang Dong.

您好,布萊克先生。我是樑東。

C:How do you do, g?

您好,樑先生。

A:Is it your first visit to China?

這是您第一次來中國吧?

C:Yes, I have been dreaming of coming to China for years. I am so glad that it has come true finally.

是的,我多年來一直夢想能來中國。我很高興,現在終於實現了。

A:I hope you will have a nice stay in China.

希望您能在中國過得愉快。

C:Thank you, I am sure I will.

謝謝,我相信會的。

A:You must be very tired after such a long flight. Let me take you to your hotel in my car.

你們長途飛行後一定很累了,讓我載你們去酒店吧。

B:Great, thank you.

太好了,謝謝。

A:My pleasure.

很榮幸效勞。

  接機英文情景對話短文三

G:Is everything alright?

一切都正常吧?

M:Yes, everything is fine.

是的,都還不錯.

G:What took so long? I thought your flight was supposed to arrive 3 hours ago!

怎麼花了這麼長的時間?你的班機三小時之前就該到了.

M:Didn't they announce that our flight was delayed?

沒有廣播通知我們的班機晚點了嗎?

G:I didn't hear anything about a delay. I thought everything was running on time. What happened?

我沒有聽到任何關於晚點的廣播.我以爲都會正點到達呢.出什麼事了?

M:We boarded the plane on time, but then we were held up for almost an hour due to a maintenance problem.

我們是準時登機的,但是後來由於設備維修,我們整整耽誤了將近一個鐘頭.

G:Then what? Your plane was three hours late!

那後來又出什麼事了呢?你們可是晚點了三個鐘頭呢!

M:We finally took off, but about 30 minutes later, the captain came on to the loudspeaker to warn us that there would be some bad turbulence for most of the flight.

後來我們好不容易起飛了,可是半個小時以後,機長廣播說我們這次航程將會遇到很厲害的氣流.

G:Turbulence is pretty normal, isn't it?

遇到氣流很平常嘛,對吧.

M:Yes, but this was the worst turbulence I'd ever experienced in my life! Everyone started getting sick. The flight attendants had to stay in their seats. The captain decided to land early.

是的,可是這次是我這輩子從未遇到過的最強的氣流!所有人都開始暈機.空乘人員也不得不在他們的位子上坐好.機長決定提前降落.

G:So where did you land?

那你們在哪兒着陸了?

M:We landed in Southamoton and waited an hour for the storms to pass and then took off again.

我們降落在南安普頓,在地面上等了一個小時,等暴風雪的氣流過去之後纔再次起飛.

G:That sounds like a nightmare!

聽上去簡直是場噩夢.

M:It wasn't too bad. At lease I'm alive.

也不是太糟糕.至少我還活着?

G:Have you had anything to eat?

你吃過飯了沒?

M:I managed to get a sandwich from a flight attendant. How about you?

空姐給我送過一個三明治.你呢?

G:I had a few coffees while I was waiting. Let's get out of here!

等你的時候我喝了一點咖啡.咱們離開這兒吧.


看了“接機英文情景對話短文”的人還看了:

1.關於機場接機的英語對話精選

2.機場接機常用英語對話精選

3.機場接機英語對話範文

4.關於接機的英語對話閱讀

5.有關接機的英語對話閱讀

6.關於機場接人英語對話閱讀

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀