英語學習英語學習方法

日常英語情景對話:接種流感疫苗

本文已影響 2.72K人 

大家早上好,我是豆子。天氣漸漸變冷了,請保重身體!那麼,我們幾天前探討了如何跟醫生預約,今天,我想跟大家分享關於如何在醫院打流感疫苗的對話。(這裏的疫苗可以各種替換,句子通用!現在大家愈來愈關心國外的各種疫苗了,我在此先分享也許對大家有幫助的詞彙和句型!流感疫苗只是在這裏被我用作範例!)

ing-bottom: 68.75%;">日常英語情景對話:接種流感疫苗

Good morning, my dear friends! This is 豆子。It is getting cold right now, take care. We talked about making an appointment with a doctor several days ago. Today, I would like to share conversations about how to take a flu injection in the hospital.

A: Hi, I would like to take a flu injection, so I am wondering that whether I can set up an appointment?

你好,我想要接種流感疫苗,所以我在想我是否能約一個疫苗的時間呢?

B: Sure. What time?

可以啊,什麼時間?

A: I will be available on Thursday at 10 am. Is that ok?

週四早上十點我有時間,可以麼?

B: Yes, it is ok. May I have you. name and date of birth?

好的。您說下名字和生日?

A: Cherish Kim. My date of birth is January 1, 1990.

說下自己的名字,生日(這裏的信息,我編的啊!)

B: All right. You have set up an appointment for a flu injection. If you want to cancel the appointment, please let us know as soon as possible.

好的,你已經約好時間了,要取消的話儘快通知。

A: Ok, I have a quick question. Is that flu injection free?

好的,我有個小問題,疫苗免費麼?(這個是最關心的問題!!!)

B: It is free if it is covered by your insurance. You may need to check with your insurance company.

如果你的保險包括就是免費的,你可能要跟你的保險公司確認一下。

A: Oh, I bought the school student insurance.

我買的是學校學生保險。

B: Yes, the flu injection is free for you.

那這個疫苗是免費的。

A: Great! Thanks.

好的,謝謝。

A: Hi! I have an appointment at 10 for taking a flu injection.

你好,我有個十點的預約接種10點。

B: Ok, go to the office in that corner, you will see someone there to help you.

好的,去角落那個辦公室,那裏有人會幫助你。

A: Thanks!

謝謝!

B: You are welcome.

不客氣的!

來到疫苗室

N: Hi, my name is Ally, are you taking a flu injection?

你好,我叫艾麗,你是來打流感疫苗的對吧?

A: Yes.

是的!

N: Ok. Here is a form, you have to fill out it with your detailed information.

好的有個表需要你詳細的填寫一下。

A: Ok, give me 5 minutes.

好的,給我五分鐘

N: Sure.

沒問題。

A: Ally,here is my form. Please check it.

這個是我的表格,請您看一下。

N: Ok, let me see your form. No allergy history, no fever, everything is ok. Rest your arm on the table and relax. Hold still, please.

好的我看一下,沒有過敏史,沒發燒,身體狀況良好。好的把你的胳膊放在桌上保持放鬆,不要動。

A: Ok

好的。

N: It is done! You have to wait outside for 15 minutes, then i will have a look to see your reaction, and you need to fill out another form.

打完了,你要在外面等十五分鐘,我要去看看你的反應,然後你還需要填寫一個表格。

A: Ok. Thanks.

好的,謝謝。

N: You are welcome.

不用謝。

  公衆號:跟着豆子學口語

  本文爲原創文章,版權歸作者所有,未經授權不得轉載!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章