口語英語英語突破情景對話

雙語股權轉讓怎麼納稅

本文已影響 2.21W人 

股權轉讓這個詞,小編聽說過不少了,那麼關於股權還有什麼呢?接下來,小編給大家準備了雙語股權轉讓怎麼納稅 ,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">雙語股權轉讓怎麼納稅

稅收英語對話:股權轉讓

Consult about business tax on the transfer of equity1

納稅人:您好!我想向您諮詢一個問題?

Taxpayer2: hello, I am from an equity joint3 venture, may I ask you a question about business tax?

稅務局:很樂意爲您服務。

Tax official: yes?

納稅人:我公司正打算與另一家外資企業合併,請問股權轉讓怎麼納稅?

Taxpayer: well, we are planning to transfer our equity into another company, I want to know whether my company will pay business tax on it.

稅務局:這要看所轉讓的股權是怎麼形成的。

Tax official: at first, you would better make clear that in what form the equity arise?

納稅人:我沒聽明白。

Taxpayer: I do not understand it.

稅務局:企業股權的形成不外三種形式:以無形資產入股、以不動產入股、以其他資產入股。對後一種情況,在轉讓股權時應免繳營業稅。

Tax official: well, as you know, there are three kinds of contribution to form the equity, namely intangible asset, immovable property, and other forms, such as money, labor4, etc on the last case, the transfer of equity is exempt5 from tax.

納稅人:能否介紹一下另外兩種情況?

Taxpayer: can you explain the other two cases in detail?

稅務局:可以。這兩種情況的稅收處理是不同的。對第一種情況,其性質是轉讓無形資產,如果是無償行爲,則不徵稅。

Tax official: there are different tax treatments in the two cases. For the first case, the nature is transfer of the intangible asset, so the business tax is exempt provided it is transfer for free.

納稅人:那對第二種情況呢?

Taxpayer: what about the second case?

稅務局:對不動產形成的股權,不論是有償還是無償,均要徵稅。

Tax official: for the transfer of immovable property, it should be levied6 by business tax no matter whether it is free or not.

納稅人:無償時應稅收入怎樣確定?

Taxpayer: if it is for free, how do we determine the taxable turnover7?

稅務局:可由稅務局覈定。

Tax official: the tax authority will assess it.

納稅人:股權轉讓如果有收益是否要繳所得稅?

Taxpayer: by the way, should we pay enterprise income tax if we received net income by the transfer?

稅務局:我認爲是這樣,不過這要由國稅局來解答。最後,我提醒你股權轉讓合同別忘了繳印花稅。

Tax official: I think so, but it is subject to the national tax authority the end ,I remind you to pay stamp tax on the contract of transfer .

  擴展:董事長的所得怎麼納稅?

How does the general director pay personal income tax

納稅人:我是ABC公司的董事長,想諮詢一下我的所得如何納稅。

Taxpayer1 : yes , I am a general director of s foreign investment company . I want to know how to pay tax on my income ?

稅務局:能介紹您的情況嗎?我有責任爲您保密。

Tax official : can you explain you conditions in detail ?I have an obligation to keep secret for the taxpayer .

納稅人:我的收入是按董事費和分紅的形式提取的。

Taxpayer : I obtain my income in the form of director fees and dividends2 .

稅務局:您在公司擔任什麼管理職務嗎?

Tax official : do you act as any management position ?

納稅人:沒有。不過總經理經常在國外,公司的業務是我負責。

Taxpayer : no ,but the general manager has been in America for long time , I am actually responsible for the operation within china .

稅務局:您實際上具有總經理的身份。

Tax official : according to what you said ,you in fact play the role of general manager .

納稅人:您的意思是?

Taxpayer : what do you mean ?

稅務局:也就是說您的收入中實際包括了董事費、工資和股息三部分。能提供公司章程和董事會決議嗎?

Tax official : I mean your personal income actually include three parts : the director fees ,the dividends ,and the salaries of general manager .

can you provide the charter of your company and the agreement of board of director ?

納稅人:可以。

Taxpayer : yes , I can.

稅務局:您是美國人?好,先確定股息部分。外籍人員從外資企業取得的股息收入是免稅的。

Tax official : are you American ? good. let us determine the dividends from your company . you know , the dividends obtained by foreigner is exempt3 from the tax .

納稅人:那很好!

Taxpayer : oh ,that is good .

稅務局:剩下的收入要劃分成董事費和工資兩部分。

Tax official : the remains4 of your income should be divided into director fees and the salaries .

納稅人:工資部分如何確定?畢竟我沒有直接領取呀!

Taxpayer : how do you determine the salaries ? after all , I do not receive The salaries actually from my company .

稅務局:可以參照同類地區、同類行業或同等規模企業中的工資水平來覈定。

Tax official : we can assess it by reference to the level of salaries at similar position in the same place and similar industry .

納稅人:工資的計稅方法我瞭解一些,董事費如何計徵?

Taxpayer : I know a little about levying5 tax on salary, but how do I pay tax on director fees ?

稅務局:董事費按勞務報酬計徵。

Tax official : the director fees should be paid according to remuneration .

納稅人:與工資的徵稅有什麼不同嗎?

taxpayer: what is the different treatment between the salary and remuneration.

稅務局:稅率和扣除額不一樣。

Tax official: they are different in tax rate and deduction6.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀