口語英語實用生活英語口語

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第648期:如何“推遲”約會?

本文已影響 2.26W人 

Let's push it back an hour.

ing-bottom: 100%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第648期:如何“推遲”約會?

讓我們推出一個小時。


Let's delay/postpone it for an hour.

我們推遲/延後一個小時吧。


Can we move it up an hour?

我們能提前一個小時嗎?


Can we meet an hour earlier?

我們能提前一小時見面嗎?


Would it be okay if we moved it forward by an hour?

如果我們提前一個小時,可以嗎?


Let's plan this for another weekend, okay?

我們定在另一個週末,可以嗎?


Dialogue1:

A: Hey, Bob. Can we meet a little later this afternoon that we planned?

嗨,鮑勃,我們今天下午能不能比預定的時間晚一點兒再見面?


B: Yeah, no problem, what time?

行,沒問題,幾點?


A: Let's push it back an hour to 5 PM, okay?

咱們推遲一小時吧,下午五點,可以嗎?


Dialogue2:

A: Hope you.don't mind, but I can't make it for drinks after work.

希望你不要介意,我下班後沒法去喝酒了。


B: Really? Why not?

真的嗎?爲什麼不行?


A: My wife just called and wants me to come straight home after work.

老婆打電話來,希望我下班後直接回家。


Dialogue3:

A: I have to call off our trip this weekend. Something's come up.

我不得不取消我們這週末的旅行,我有點事兒。


B: Oh, that's too bad. We'll miss you.

哦,那太糟糕了,我們會想你的。



Conversation:

A: You know that date you set me up with on Saturday?

還記得你給我安排的週六的約會吧?


B: Don't tell me you can't make it now...

你不會是現在才告訴我,你沒法去了吧。


A: Oh, I'm really sorry, but the boss dumped a lot of work on me today. It needs to be finished by next monday.

非常抱歉,今天老闆給我安排了一堆工作,我必須在下週一之前完成。


B: So you won't even have time for dinner on saturday night? Come on, you have to eat anyway, you know.

所以你連週六晚上吃飯的時間都沒有了嗎?拜託,不管怎麼樣你都要吃飯的。


A: I know, but I was just going to order out from my office. Look, can 't he take a rain check? I'll be happy to meet him the following week.

我知道,但是我打算在辦公室叫外賣。我說,他不能延期再見面嗎?我會很高興下週跟他見面的。


B: This is the third time you've postponed dates that I have set up for you. I'm beginning to lose hope for you.

這是你第三次推遲我給你安排的約會了,我已經開始對你失去希望了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章