口語英語實用生活英語口語

每天三分鐘學英語 第556期:吃大閘蟹拯救你的詞彙量(二):翻過來,扯掉!

本文已影響 3.05W人 

介紹:昨天介紹了大閘蟹,今天就要開吃啦。

A: Oh, so how do I eat it? I'm used to eating big crab legs with lots of meat.
哦,那我應該怎麼吃?我習慣了吃有很多肉的蟹腿。
B: Well, first you flip it over and rip the stomach off like this. If it's got some roe, you can suck it out.
首先,你把它翻過來,像這樣把肚子扯掉。如果裏面有蟹黃,你可以把它吸出來。
A: Hmmm, I see.
知道了。

Flip something over
把……翻過來
Jaimie spilled some wine on my couch so I had to flip the cushion over.
Jaimie撒了點酒在沙發上,所以我把墊子翻了一面。
flip the cushion over
把墊子翻一面。
Spill
灑(不小心)
pour

Pour some water.
(沏茶)倒水。
Spilt some tea.
(不小心)灑茶。

padding-bottom: 100%;">每天三分鐘學英語 第556期:吃大閘蟹拯救你的詞彙量(二):翻過來,扯掉!

You should flip your phone over or else you might scratch your screen.
你應該把你的手機翻過來,不然可能會劃到屏幕。
flip your phone over
把電話翻過來
scratch
劃傷
Scratch my face.
撓臉(撓癢癢)
Scratch the screen.
劃到屏幕

... rip the stomach off
像這樣把肚子扯掉。
Well, first you flip it over and rip the stomach off like this.
首先,你把它翻過來,像這樣把肚子扯掉。
Rip something off
扯掉,撕掉
Who ripped the top off my shampoo? Now I can't seal it.
誰把洗髮水的蓋子扯掉了?現在我都關不上了。
That door almost ripped my arm off. We need to get it fixed.
那扇門差點把我的手給扯掉了。我們得把他修好。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀