口語英語實用生活英語口語

每天三分鐘學英語 第525期:交到處女座的朋友很幸運!她們具有一種sense of duty

本文已影響 2.45W人 

知識點筆記:

Virgo are born between August 23 and September 22 and have the maiden as their symbol.
處女座的人出生於8月23日至9月22日之間,並以處女爲他們的標誌。

Virgo [ˈvɜːrɡoʊ] 處女座

拿來就用句式:
Virgo are born between August 23 and September 22.
處女座的人出生於8月23日至9月22日之間。
Virgo have the maiden as their symbol.
處女座以處女爲他們的標誌。
Virgo have a sense of duty to help and will always work for the greater good.
處女座有一種幫助他人的責任感,並且總是爲了全局利益而努力。

A sense of duty to 一種責任感

Politicians should have a sense of duty to the people and not large corporations.
政治家應該對人民有責任感,而不是對大公司。
Chinese people have a sense of duty to their family for their entire lives. It's in the culture.
中國人一生都有一種對家庭的責任感。這是文化使然。

For the greater good 爲了全局利益

I don't want to lose Joe, but we have to let him go for the greater good of the company.
我不想失去Joe,但是爲了公司的全局利益,我們必須讓他走。
We'll put away our rivalry and work together for the greater good.
我們將拋開競爭,爲了更大的利益而共同努力。
They are kind and supportive. Serving others brings them great joy.
他們善良,助人爲樂。服務他人會給他們帶來巨大的快樂。

padding-bottom: 100%;">每天三分鐘學英語 第525期:交到處女座的朋友很幸運!她們具有一種sense of duty


Supportive [səˈpɔːrtɪv] 支持的,贊助的

My parents were supportive of me starting my own business.
我父母當初支持我自己創業。
I'm so lucky to have a supportive friend like you. You're always there for me in my time of need.
我很幸運有你這樣支持我的朋友。在我需要幫助的時候,你總是在我身邊。

Serve others 服務他人

Volunteering makes me feel good. I've found purpose in serving others.
做志願者讓我感覺很好。我在爲他人服務中找到了目標。
I became a nurse to serve others. It's my calling in life.
我當護士是爲了服務他人。這是我人生的使命。

Bring someone great joy 給某人來巨大的快樂

Call your grandma whenever you have time. It brings her great joy to hear from you.
你有時間就給你奶奶個打電話。聽到你的來電會讓她非常高興的。
I don't have much in life, but the PC I built brings me great joy.
我生活中擁有的東西不多,但是我自己裝的這個電腦給我帶來了很多的樂趣。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章