口語英語實用生活英語口語

旅行:Missing Connecting Flight 錯過航班

本文已影響 2.12W人 

padding-bottom: 53.71%;">旅行:Missing Connecting Flight 錯過航班

16. Missing Connecting Flight

16.錯過航班

A: I missed my connecting flight to Washington D.C.

A:我錯過了華盛頓航班。

B: How did you miss your flight?

B:你是怎麼錯過你的航班的?

A: I was sitting in the airport bar and I lost track of time.

A:我坐在機場酒吧忘記了時間。

B: Well, that's not really our fault.

B:嗯,那不是我們的錯。

A: Fine, but what can you do for me?

A:好,但你能爲我做什麼嗎?

B: I can put you on the stand-by list.

B:我可以把寫你在備用名單上。

A: What does that mean?

A:這是什麼意思?

B: It means that if there are empty seats on the next flight out, you can get on.

B:這就意味着如果下一個航班上有空位,你可以得到。

A: What if there are no seats?

A:如果沒有座位呢?

B: You can buy another ticket.

B:你可以買另一張機票。

A: I didn't even buy the first ticket.

A:我甚至都不曾買第一張機票。

B: I guess you have to buy a ticket.

B:我想你必須要買一張機票。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀