秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第118期:銀行其他業務
r Bank Services Dialogue
11.銀行其他業務 對話
Steven decides to go to the bank to pay his water and electricity fees last month.
史蒂文決定去銀行付上個月的水電費。
Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you.
銀行職員:您好,您要辦理什麼業務?
Steven: Hello, I come to pay my water and electricity fees.
史蒂文:你好,我來交水電費。
Bank Clerk: Give me your water and electricity bills, please.
銀行職員:把您的水電費單給我。
Steven: Here they are.
史蒂文:給。
Bank Clerk: You should pay 160 yuan for the electricity fee and 80yuan for the water fee.
銀行職員:你應該付電費160元,水費80元。
Steven: Do you mean that I should pay 240 yuan in total?
史蒂文:你的意思是我總共要付240元嗎?
Bank Clerk: Yes. Will you pay by cash or credit card?
銀行職員:是的。你要用現金付還是信用卡付?
Steven: Cash, please. Here is the money.
銀行職員:現金,給你錢。
Bank Clerk: I get 250 yuan from you, and this is the change, 10 yuan.
銀行職員:收您250元,找您10元錢。
Steven: OK. Thank you. Bye-bye.
史蒂文:好的。謝謝你。再見。
Bank Clerk: Bye.
銀行職員:再見。