秒殺情景英語對話之日常生活 第116期:支票業務
ring cheque service Dialogue
9.支票業務 對話
Steven comes to China for travelling. Now he wants to change his traveller's cheque into RMB.
史蒂文到中國來旅行。現在他想把他的旅行支票兌換成人民幣。
Clerk: What can I do for you, sir?
職員:我能爲您效勞嗎,先生?
Steven: Hmm, I want to change my traveler's cheque. Here is a traveler's cheque of 3,000 dollars. I would like to cash this cheque, please.
史蒂文:嗯,我想兌換我的旅行支票。這是一張3000美元的旅行支票。我想把它兌換成現金。
Clerk: No problem. May I see your identification?
職員:沒問題,我能看一下你的相關證明嗎?
Steven: Sure. How about my passport?
史蒂文:當然,我的護照可以嗎?
Clerk: That's fine! How would you like this cash back?
職員:可以。你想要換成什麼樣的現金?
Steven: I want 20 hundred bills and the rest in fifties, please.
史蒂文:我想要20張100元的,其它的換成50元的。
Clerk: Three thousand. Please check it, sir. Thank you and have a good day.
職員:3000美金。請點一下。謝謝光臨,祝您旅途愉快。
Steven: Thank you and bye-bye!
史蒂文:謝謝你,再見!