口語英語實用生活英語口語

社交:Inviting Your Boss to a Dinner Party 邀請你的老闆參加晚宴

本文已影響 2.37W人 

4. Inviting Your Boss to a Dinner Party

4. 邀請你的老闆參加晚宴

A: I really want to thank you again for approving that raise.

A:我真的很想再次感謝你同意加薪。

B: No problem, Val. You deserve it because of all your hard work.

B:沒問題,瓦爾。這是你應得的,爲你所有的辛勤工作。

社交:Inviting Your Boss to a Dinner Party 邀請你的老闆參加晚宴

A: Regardless, I would like to show my appreciation by inviting you to dinner.

A:無論如何,我想邀請你吃飯來表達我對你的感激。

B: How thoughtful of you, Val.

B:你想的真周到,瓦爾。

A: My husband and I would like to throw a dinner party in your honor.

A:我丈夫和我想辦一個晚宴向你表達敬意。

B: That would be lovely.

B:你們太好了。

A: Can you join us this Thursday evening?

A:你能在這個星期四晚上加入我們嗎?

B: Thursday evening works for me.

B:對我來說星期四晚上可以。

A: Please bring your wife.

A:請帶上你的妻子。

B: She'll have to check her schedule, but it should work out.

B:她要看看她的時間表,但應該沒問題。

A: I'm also inviting the head of the finance department and his wife.

A:我也邀請了財務部的負責人和他的妻子。

B: They are a lovely couple.

B:他們是一對可愛的夫婦。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀