Declining to Buy the Car 決定買這輛車
3. Declining to Buy the Car
3.決定買這輛車
A: So, what did you.think about the car?
A:所以,你認爲這輛車怎麼樣?
B: It was a good test drive, but I need to think it over.
B:試駕很好,但我需要考慮一下。
A: Do you have any questions or concerns?
A:你有什麼問題或是顧慮嗎?
B: I'm sorry, but I don't think I am going to purchase this car.
B:很抱歉,我想我不會買這輛車。
A: If I may ask, what didn't you like about the car?
A:如果我可以問的話,你不喜歡這輛車的什麼地方?
B: I don't see myself driving this car.
B:我不明白我自己爲什麼開這輛車。
A: Is it the price? Let me talk to my manager; we might lower the price.
A:是價格的問題嗎?讓我和我的經理談談,我們或許可以降價。
B: It's not the price. I just don't think it's the right fit for me.
B:不是價格的問題。我只是認爲它不適合我。
A: Would you like to see another car at the dealership?
A:你想看看代理商那裏的另一輛車嗎?
B: I'm sorry, but I didn't see any other car I liked.
B:對不起,我沒有看到我喜歡的車。
A: Well, thanks for considering our dealership.
A:好吧,謝謝你考慮我們的代理商。
B: If I change my mind, I will let you know. Thank you.
B:如果我改變了主意,我會告訴你。謝謝你。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載