口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第133期:夜生活 Night Life

本文已影響 1.44W人 

ing-bottom: 75%;">美語情景對話 第133期:夜生活 Night Life

Todd: Let's talk about the evening, night time activities. -- Trevor what do you do in the evening?

我們來談談晚上的活動吧。Trevor你晚上一般都做什麼啊?

Trevor: Then I get home from work, I like to relax, have a drink and watch TV.

下了班回家我喜歡放放鬆,喝杯茶再看看電視。

Todd: OK. When do you usually get home at night?

好的,通常你晚上都幾點到家?

Trevor: About 7:00 or 7:30. About that time.

7點或7點半,大概就是那個時候。

Todd: OK. How do you go home? Do you drive or take the train?

好。你都怎麼回家啊?自己開車還是坐火車?

Trevor: Oh, I take the train.

哦坐火車。

Todd: OK. And when do you go to bed?

好。那你都什麼時候睡覺啊?

Trevor: I'm usually about midnight.

通常在半夜12點吧。

Todd: At midnight. That's pretty late.

12點啊,太晚了。

Trevor: Yeah, I'm pretty tired by then.

的確,之後感覺好累。

Todd: OK. When do you wake up the next day?

恩,那第二天都幾點起啊?

Trevor: 6:30

6點半。

Todd: 6:30!

6點半!

Trevor: Exactly

的確!

Todd: Wow! You only get six and a half hours sleep a night.

哇!那你每天才睡6個半小時。

Trevor: That's all I need.

這就夠了。

Todd: Man, you're a strong guy! often do you look at the stars?

唉你可真夠厲害的!恩那你通常多久看一次星星啊?

Trevor: Not so often but sometimes I can see them when I'm walking home. And sometimes the moon!

不是很經常,但就在我走回家的時候偶爾會看看,而且有的時候看到的是月亮。

Todd: The moon. OK! Can you see the stars from your house?

月亮!好!從你們家能看到星星嗎?

Trevor: Yeah!

能啊!

Todd: Nice. Is it cold at night where you live?

好啊,你住的那地兒晚上冷嗎?

Trevor: At the moment, yeah, but it is getting warmer, summer is approaching.

現在冷,不過夏天快到了,就要轉暖了。

Todd: OK. And do you prefer the morning or the evening?

好,那你更喜歡白天還是晚上呢?

Trevor: I'm a morning person.

我是個愛早起的人。

Todd: Oh, me, too. I'm the same. Last question, can you stay up all night?

哦我也是。最後一個問題,你能整晚的熬夜嗎?

Trevor: If I have a good reason, but usually I get tired after midnight.

如果我有個足夠好的理由,我會的。不過通常我都會熬到深夜。

Todd: OK. Yeah, me too. All right, thanks Trevor.

好,我也是,謝謝你。

Trevor: See you later!

好,過會見!

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章