商務英語辦公室英語

辦公室文祕常用英語大綱

本文已影響 2.61W人 

現在英語已經滲透入各行各業,想要一份理想的工作,一定要學好英語。小編在此獻上職場英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">辦公室文祕常用英語

文祕英語:檔案管理句型

Fetch me those Brown files right now.

馬上幫我查一下布朗名下的檔案袋。

Did you look up those files I requested?

我要的那些檔案資料都找到了嗎?

And outgoing and incoming correspondence is kept in the file.

發出和收到的信函都存在這個檔案裏了。

I'm going to clean out all the old files by tomorrow.

我準備明天把所有的檔案都清理一下。

I can't quite follow the Filing Instructions.

我不太懂“存檔規定”。

ens,here are all the documents and information you requested.

迪肯斯先生,這是您需要的所有文件和資料。

The third is about punching papers evenly so that they lie squarely in the folder.

第三是把文件打孔,以便在文件夾裏保持平整。

Miss Wang,did you look up those files I requested?

王小姐,你查過我要你查閱的資料了嗎?

Miss Chen,please bring me the Cannon Company's files.

陳小姐,請把佳能公司的檔案給我。

Please file all these reports for me.

請替我把這些報告歸檔。

Can I get you to update these files?

你可以把這些檔案更新一下嗎?

All files are arranged alphabetically.

所有檔案都是按字母順排列的。

And how should the filing materials be sorted into order?

要入檔的材料如何分類呢?

There are four points you should keep in mind when you file documents,information and other things.

在將文件、資料或其他東西歸檔時,要記住四點。

I thought we might head the page "notice" and then center the title "Filing Instructions".

我想我們應該以“通知”開頭,然後將“歸檔說明”居中。

The essence of filing is to bring together in a single folder or file all papers relating to a particular subject.

歸檔的要素是把檔案存入檔案夾內或把所有的文件歸入一個特定的編目。

Miss Bai,do you know the filing system in our company?

白小姐,你知道本公司的歸檔系統嗎?

文祕英語:分配工作句型

The first step is to contact our foreign customers.

第一步是與我們的外國顧客聯繫。

I'd be happy to, but someone should help me move it.

我很樂意,但是要有人幫我來搬它。

I regret to say it's not possible to comply with your suggestions.

很抱歉不能遵照您的建議辦。

Please hand the document in to me.

請把那份文件交給我。

Get going!

快點兒幹!

Yes. What's up?I need you to write a letter,deliver this package and call my lawyer.

是的。有什麼事?

I can't leave this job at the moment.

我要你寫一封信、寄這個包裹並打電話給我的律師。

I'll finish the task on time.

現在我不能放下這個工作。

I'll get to work on it at once.

我會按時完成任務的。

This is how you do it:

我現在就去做。

May I know by what time you need it to be done?

這事你這麼辦:

I need it yesterday.

我想知道您什麼時候需要?

I'm afraid it's not going too well.

這東西我昨天就需要了。

It's coming along just fine.

恐怕進行得並不順利。

做得還好。

文祕英語:新人報道句型

Welcome on board,Allen.

艾倫,歡迎你加入我們。

Excuse me,are you from England?

請問你是從英國來的嗎?

Will you introduce me to that lady?

把我介紹給那位女士認識一下,好嗎?

If you need anything,just ask Jennifer.

如果你需要什麼,跟珍妮弗說一聲就行了。

Helen has told me all about you.

海倫對我講了好多你的事兒。

When did you get on board?

你什麼時候來的?

Hi! My name is Terry.

嗨,我叫特里。

Hi,Lily,welcome to join us!

你好,莉莉,歡迎加入我們!

Let me introduce you to all of the people in this department.

我把部門裏的每一位同事介紹給你認識。

I'm glad/happy to meet you.

很高興認識你。

This is a pleasant surprise!

真沒想到會遇見你!

If you need anything, just give me a holler.

如果你需要什麼,跟我說一聲。

Is the microwave for us to heat up lunch?

那個微波爐是給我們熱午飯的嗎?

Thank you. I'm delighted to be working here,Mr,Franklin.

謝謝。我很高興能來這裏上班,富蘭克林先生。

Now I'll show you your office.

現在我帶你去看看你的辦公室。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章