商務英語電話英語

關於接聽電話英語對話

本文已影響 1.91W人 

隨着政治經濟的不斷國際化,英語,尤其是英語口語在我們日常生活中顯得越來越重要。小編精心收集了關於接聽電話英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">關於接聽電話英語對話
  關於接聽電話英語對話1

你一定是打錯了 you.must have the wrong number

A:Hello. Can I talk to Miss Li, please?

你好,可以找李小姐接電話嗎?

B:I beg you pardon? Miss who?

對不起,再說一下好嗎?哪位小姐?

A:Miss Li. Li Lin.

李小姐,李琳。

B:I'm sorry, but I don't know that name. You must have the wrong number.

對不起,我不知道這個人。你一定是打錯了。

A:Come on. I know Li Lin is there. Let me talk to her.

別鬧了,我知道李琳就在這兒,讓我和她談談。

B:Sorry. There's no one named Li Lin here. Are you sure you have the right name?

對不起。這兒沒有叫李琳的人。你確定是這個名字嗎?

A:Sure.

我確定。

B:What number are you trying to dial?

你撥的是多少號?

A:It's 423-6681. Isn't it right?

423-6681,不對嗎?

B:No. It isn't. It's 423-6631.

不對,這兒的電話號是423-6631。

A:I'm sorry to have bothered you.

對不起打擾你了。

B:No problem.

沒關係。

  關於接聽電話英語對話2

我不能參加會議了 I won't attend the meeting

A:Hello!

喂?

B:Hello! Good morning, who is that speaking?

喂,早上好。您哪位?

A:It's Jane. I am sorry to make such an early call.

我是珍。非常抱歉這麼早打電話來。

B:It's nothing. Who do you wish to talk to?

沒關係。你找誰接電話?

A:Is Sue James in?

請問蘇·詹姆斯在麼?

B:Sue! Jane wants you on the phone!

蘇!珍的電話!

A:Hello! Its Sue there?

你好,請問是蘇麼?

C:Yes, speaking.

對,你說。

A:Oh, sorry. I am afraid I won't attend the meeting this morning. Last night I had a sore throat and I started getting a cold.

真是對不起,蘇,我恐怕不能參加上午的會議了。昨晚我嗓子疼,接着就感冒了。

C:Do you have a temperature?

你發燒了麼?

A:No, haven't yet.

還沒。

C:Don't worry about the meeting. You'd better go to see a doctor. I wish you will soon be well.

別想着會議啦。你最好去看看醫生。真希望你早點好起來。

A:Thanks, Sue. Bye-bye.

謝謝你,蘇。那麼我掛了。

C:Bye.

好的,再見。

  關於接聽電話英語對話3

要找的人不在 Mr. Doff is out right now

A:Hello?

你好?

B:Hello, is this 44820987? I'd like to speak to Mr Doff.

你好,這是44820987麼?我想找道夫先生。

A:I am sorry. Mr. Doff is out right now.

對不起,他這會兒出去了。

B:May I know when he will be back?

我可以知道他什麼時候回來麼?

A:I don't know. But he will certainly be back for lunch. This is his wife speaking. Can I take a message for you?

我不太清楚。但是他肯定會回來吃午飯的。我是他太太,請問有消息需要我幫您轉達嗎?

B:Thanks, Mrs. Doff. Please tell him to be at the airport at three p.m.

道夫太太,謝謝您。請轉告道夫先生,明天下午3點到機場。

A:Very Good. I will let him know as soon as he comes back. But, may I have your name, please?

好的。他一回來我就告訴他。請問您是哪位呀?

B:This is Lucy White. Thank you. Bye.

我是露西·懷特。那麼謝謝了。再見。

A:Bye.

再見。


看了“關於接聽電話英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於接電話英語對話短文

2.接電話英語情景對話

3.關於接電話的簡單英語對話

4.有關接打電話的英語對話

5.電話英語情景對話大全

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章