商務英語購物英語

表達描述網購的英語情景口語對話

本文已影響 1.32W人 

英語口語的測評是基於邏輯分析的模糊測評,也就必然會出現我們常說的好學生不一定考高分的現象,下面小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的情景口語對話,所以口語是非常重要的

ing-bottom: 100%;">表達描述網購的英語情景口語對話

  你的網上購物經歷可以和我們分享嗎

AHave you.ever shopped online?

你有在網上購物過嗎?

BQuite often. It is very convenient, saving me a lot of time.

比較經常。非常方便,節省了很多時間。

ADo you have some experiences to share with me? I want to have a try.

你有沒有一些經歷可以跟我分享一下?我想試一試。

BYou are asking the right person. Here are two very important tips. First, you need to visit no more than one site to find the best products and prices. I can recommend you some online merchants. Second, write your mail address correctly. Otherwise, you can’t receive your delivery in time.

你問對人了。有兩條非常重要的建議。第一,爲了找到最好的商品和最優惠的價格,你要多訪問不止一個的網站。我可以給你推薦一些網上店家。第二,正確填寫你的郵箱地址。否則,你不能及時收到貨物

AWhat about the registration procedure? Is that complicated?

註冊程序是怎樣的?複雜嗎?

BNot at all. You just need to provide your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and bank or credit card information. I will help you with that.

一點也不復雜。你只需要提供你的姓名,地址,電子郵箱地址,電話號碼和銀行或信用卡信息就好了。我會幫你的。

AIt is so nice of you.

你太好了。

  網上購物還需要填寫信用卡信息

AOK. I just saw a Versace for thirty dollars. This stuff can't be real!

好。我看到一件凡賽斯才三十塊。這東西不可能是真的!

BMost of it is. You should sign up.

大部分都是真的。你該註冊加入的。

AI'm not sure I'd want to give these people my credit card number.

我不確定我是不是要給這些人我的信用卡號碼。

BDidn't you read about PayPal and Bidpay? They are very safe.

你沒看PayPal和Bidpay的介紹嗎?它們都很安全的。

ASure, but it's so complicated. They asked for my credit card authorization number.

看了,不過太複雜了。它們還要我的信用卡授權碼。

BThat's the last three or four numbers on the back of your credit card where your signature is.

那是你信用卡背面號碼的末三或四碼,就在你簽名的地方。

AI have trouble understanding all these I'm sure I'll get it.

我看不懂這堆表格……但我想我會弄清楚的。

  我聯繫了和賣家做過交易的人

ABut what if I don't win what I bid on?

不過萬一我沒競標到呢?

BThen it wasn't meant to be. Some people have put up a hard fight for some items I bid on. But I was the sole bidder for this bag and got it dirt-cheap.

註定無緣那就算了。有些人想盡辦法要標我要的東西。不過我是這包包唯一的投標者,所以很便宜就到手了。

AIt seems that you can e-mail the seller and ask questions.

似乎可以寄電子郵件問賣家問題。

BSure. I've even e-mailed some people who had bought from the person who sold this bag.

當然了。我甚至寄電子郵件給幾位跟賣這個包包的人交易過的對象。

AAnd people are honest?

那大家都很誠實嗎?

BThey said he was an honest and professional businessman. But that's the exciting part. It's kind of like gambling....

他們說他是個誠信又專業的生意人。但那就是刺激所在。這有點像在賭博……

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章