商務英語購物英語

日常購物英語對話帶翻譯

本文已影響 2.17W人 

當今時代,英語已經成爲一種多國、多文化,多功能的國際語言。“英語族”這一概念也開始爲大家所熟悉。小編精心收集了日常購物英語對話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">日常購物英語對話帶翻譯
  日常購物英語對話帶翻譯篇1

A:I want to take a present for you have some good idea?

我想要買個禮物給凱西,你有什麼好建議嗎?

B:The nearby have a Commodity shop, we can go and have a look.

這附近剛好有家小商品店,我們可以去看看

A:Ok.好的.

C: Good morning! May I help you?早上好,我可以幫到你嗎?

B:We are looking first.我們先看看。

C:Ok,go ahead.好的,隨便看。

A:What is this?This one looks nice.這是什麼?看起來很漂亮。

B: This is clay one?Ok,Do you haveSun Wukong clay figurine?

這是粘土雕像。是這個嗎?好的,你們有孫悟空雕像嗎?

C: Yes, we have. 是的,我們有。

A: Please show me this one! 請把這個拿給我看一下。

C: Ok, here you are. 好的,給您。

A: How much is it ? 這個多少錢?

C: 2000. 要2000元

B: It's too expensive. Do you have discount? 這太貴了,你們有打折嗎?

C: 20% off. 八折。

A: Can you come down a bit? 可以再便宜一點嗎?

C: Sorry! We have only one price. 抱歉,我們是不講價的。

B: Or how about this one? Do you like it?或者 這個怎麼樣?你喜歡嗎?

A: Who is it carved ?它雕的是誰?

B: is the hero all over the world.奧特曼,它是世界英雄。

A: How much is it?這個多少錢?

C: the same discount. 1500元,而且是一樣的折扣。

B: Ok, We’ll take it. 好的,我們買了。

C: Cash or card? 現金還是刷卡?

A: International Credit Card. 國際信用卡。

C: Do you have passport? 你帶護照了嗎?

A: Yes. Where do I pay? 是的,我在哪兒付錢?

C: This way please. 請這邊走。

B: By the way, do you have to provide packaging? 順便問一下你們店有包裝嗎?

C: Yes. You can choose their own packaging, we will help you pack.

有的。您可以自己選擇包裝紙,我們將替你包裝

A: I want which looks more lustrous. And how much is it?

我想要那一種色彩更鮮豔的。那要多少錢?

C: Well,It is free This is our free service

.嗯,這是我們的免費服務。

A: Oh, I see. 哦,原來如此k you.謝謝。

B: I belive Cathy will like it.

我相信凱西一定會喜歡的。

  日常購物英語對話帶翻譯篇2

Mary:

Hello, would you like to buy a digital camera? Take a look at Olympus's products.

您好,買數碼相機嗎?看看奧林巴斯的產品吧。

John:

Hmm, what do you recommend?

嗯,你能給我推薦幾款嗎?

Mary:

Is it for home use? Which kind of price are you looking for?

您是家庭用嗎?大概想要什麼價位的?

John:

Yes, it is for home use. And two to three thousand yuan would be OK.

是家庭用,兩三千的就行。

Mary:

Please look at these models. I think the performance to price ratios of these cameras are comparatively higher.

那您看一下這幾款,我覺得性價比比較高。

John:

I like this one. Can you show it to me?

我喜歡這一款,能給我看一下嗎?

Mary:

OK. This camera has 7 million pixels, a 2.5-inch LCD screen, and short-term video recording.

好的,這款是七百萬像素,二點五寸液晶屏,還有短時攝像功能。

  日常購物英語對話帶翻譯篇3

Tom:

Hello, I want to find a CD by a famous pop singer named Naying.

您好,我想買張那英的CD唱片。

Lily:

May I know the name of the album?

能告訴我專輯名稱嗎?

Tom:

Uhhh…I just want to listen to the five songs on the this piece of paper.

嗯,我只是想聽這張紙上的五首歌。

Lily:

Oh, those are on three different albums.

噢,這五首歌分別收錄在三張不同的專輯裏了。

Tom:

I wasn't planning to buy 3 whole albums.

我可沒打算一次買三張專輯。

Lily:

Then buy this special edition set. It has all of her greatest hits, including the five songs, and is half the price of buying all the 3 albums.

那買這張吧,是張精選專輯,收錄了這五首歌,但價格只有這三張的一半。

Tom:

OK, that is a good deal.

好,我買了。

  日常購物英語對話帶翻譯篇4

Lily:

What do you think about it?

你覺得這個怎麼樣?

Tom:

It looks good, but I think the price is a little expensive.

看起來不錯,不過有點兒貴。

Lily:

Yeah…it'd be better with a lower price, huh?

嗯……能便宜點兒就更好了,是吧?

Tom:

Maybe we should look around a little more before we decide.

買之前我們先比比各家的貨吧。

Lily:

Sure.

好的。

  日常購物英語對話帶翻譯篇5

Mary:

This is the last of the milk.

這是最後的一點點兒牛奶了。

Bob:

I know. I intend to go to the store today.

我知道。今天我打算去商店。

Mary:

Would you get some of that new cereal we saw advertised on TV?

您買點兒我們在電視廣告上看到的那種新麥片,好嗎?

Bob:

Which one?

哪種?

Mary:

You know … the one with the silly ad about how vitamins jump up and down.

嗯…,就是那種有一個逗樂的廣告,廣告上維生素蹦蹦跳跳的。

Bob:

Oh, you mean “KIKIES”?

哦,你說的是KIKIES?

Mary:

Yeah. That’s the one.

對,就是那種。

Bob:

Well, I’ll see. Sometimes the stores don’t have some of the new kinds of cereal.

好吧,我去看看。有時商店裏沒有那些新牌子的麥片。


看了“日常購物英語對話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.簡單購物英語對話帶翻譯

2.購物英語簡單情景對話

3.商店購物常用英語口語

4.有關日常購物英語對話

5.購物英語常用情景對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章