商務英語旅遊英語

出國旅遊必備英語口語:坐公交

本文已影響 1.71W人 

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來出國旅遊必備英語口語,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">出國旅遊必備英語口語:坐公交

 出國旅遊必備英語口語:坐公交

  1.常用口語:

Do you know how often the No. 2 bus runs?

你知不知遭2路車隔多久來嗎?

Do you know which bus we should take?

你知道我們該坐哪路車嗎?

run n. (車、船)行駛

Am I on the right bus for this location?

到這個地危我坐這輛公交車對嗎?

location n. 位置,場所

Is this the bus to the library?

這是去圖書館的車嗎?

Does this bus go to Lincoln Street?

這車去林肯大街嗎?

Let's move to the rear. There is a lot of room in the back.

咱們往車廂後面走。後面還很空。

rear n. 後面,後部 a. 後面的,後部的

room在此作不可數名詞,意爲“空間”

How much is the fare to the museum?

我到博物館要多少錢車費?

How much is the fare?

車費要多少錢?

fare n. (交通工具的)票價,車費

Did you swipe your card?

你刷卡了嗎?

Do you have a public transportation card?

你有公交卡嗎?

swipe v. 讀(卡),刷(卡)

transportation n. 運輸,交通業

Can you tell me where to get off?

到站請叫我一聲好嗎?

Could you let me know when we get to Xinhua Street?

到了新華大街時,請告訴我一聲好嗎?

How long will it take to get to Chicago?

到芝加哥要多長時間?

How long will it take to get to town?

到城裏要多長時間?

Do I have to change buses?

我需要轉車嗎?

Is this direct?

這是直達的嗎?

Is anyone sitting here?

= Is this seat taken?

這兒有人坐嗎?

Could I sit here?

我可以坐在這兒嗎?

Please move over.

請坐過去點。

Could you move your stuff?

你把東西挪一下好嗎?

stuff n. 東西

Can you open the window?

你把窗戶打開好嗎?

Can you close the window?

你把窗戶關上好嗎?

Keep your arms and head inside the bus.

別把頭和手臂伸出車外.

Don't talk so loud.

不要這麼大聲說話。

Where are we?

我們到哪兒了?

What stop is next?

接下來是哪一站?

How many more stops before we get there?

我們到那兒還要坐幾站?

How many more stops?

還要坐幾站?

Is this where I should get off?

我應該在這兒下車嗎?

Is this where I get off?

我就在這兒下車嗎?

We need to exit through the rear door.

我們得從後門下車。

The front door is used for boarding and the back door.

前門是上車的,後門是下車的.

exit v. 出去,走出,離開 n. 出口

  2.英語對話

Linda: Dad, do you know which bus we should take?

琳達:爸爸,你知道我們該坐哪路車嗎?

Dad: Er, let me check the bus guide first.

爸爸:呃,讓我先看一下公交車指南。

Linda: Be quick. please!

琳達:快點吧!

Dad: Why can't I find the bus your mother told me yesterday?

爸爸:爲什麼我沒看見你媽媽昨天跟我說的那路公交車呢?

Linda: Mom told you the directions three times.

琳達:媽媽跟你說了三遍公交路線。

Dad: But I was watching American I dol at that time. And it was a really good one. I thLnk that guy will win the whole show this time around. He's awesome.

爸爸:但那個時候我正在看《美國偶像》呢。多精彩啊。我覺得那個人這次會得大獎的,他真的很不錯。

Linda: We need to ask someone.

琳達:我們得找個人問一下。

( Here comes Bus 29. )

(29路車來了)

Dad: Excuse me? Does this bus go to Xidan Book Building?

爸爸:勞駕,請問這車到西單圖書大廈嗎?

Conductor: No. it doesn't. You need to take Bus 52.

售票員:不到。你應該坐52路。

Dad: I see. thanks. Oops! ( after a while ) The Bus 52 is coming. Linda. come ono ! Let's go.

爸爸:我知道了,謝謝。唔!(過了一會兒)52路車來了,琳達,快!我們走了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章