商務英語旅遊英語

出國旅遊必備英語口語:行李提取

本文已影響 2.78W人 

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來出國旅遊必備英語口語,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">出國旅遊必備英語口語:行李提取

  1.常用口語:

Excuse me,where can I get my luggage?

請問在哪兒取行李?

Which carousel is for the baggage from China?

從中國採的行李在哪個行李傳送帶上?

carousel n. (飛機場的)行李傳送帶

Where is the luggage claim area?

請問行李區在哪兒?

claim n. & v. 認領,索賠

luggage claim area“(飛機場的)行李領取處”

Please present your luggage tag.

請出示行李票。

present v.出示,呈現

luggage tag“行李票”

I see our bags on the conveyor belt.

我看見我們的包在傳送帶上了。

conveyor belt“傳送帶”

Can I use this baggage cart?

我能用這輛行李車嗎?

Where can I find a cart?

在哪兒能找到手推車?

cart n. 小車,手推車

It's incredible that you lost my luggage.

簡直難以置信,你們會弄丟我的行李。

One of my bags seems to be missing.

我的一個包好像不見了

One of my suitcases hasn't come out yet.

我還有一個手提箱沒出來、

incredible a. 難以置信的

My luggage seems to be damaged.

我的行李似乎損壞了。

damage v. 損害,毀壞

You need to take responsibility for my luggage.

你們要爲我的行李負責。

responsibility n. 責任,職責

take responsibility for“對…負責任”

Please have someone bring my luggage up.

請叫人把我的行李搬上去。

I need someone to help me with the luggage.

我需要有人幫我搬行李,

I'm not happy with the way you handled my luggage.

= I'm not satisfied with the way you dealt with my luggage.

我對你們處理我行李的方式不滿意。

Handle v. 對待,處理

deal with“處理,對待”

There’s a rip in my luggage.

我的行李被撕了道口子。

My luggage is damaged.

我的行李受損了

rip n. 裂口,裂縫

  2.英語對話

Bert: One of my suitcases hasn't come out yet.

伯特:我還有一個手提箱沒出來。

Clerk: Were you on Flight 138 from New York?

職員:您搭的是從紐約來的138次航班嗎?

Bert: Yes. I was.

伯特:是的。

Clerk: All of the baggage from that flight has been cleared.

職員:那班飛機上的所有行李都已經清理完畢了。

Bert: Are you sure?

伯特:你確定嗎?

Clerk: Yes. The plane is empty.

職員:是的,那架飛機已經是空的了。

Bert: Oh. my God! That means you lost my luggage. What do I have to do? Can you check again? Just to be sure?

伯特:哦,天哪!那就是說你們把我的行李弄丟了。那我該怎麼辦?你能再查一下嗎?只是確認一下好嗎?

Clerk: I'm sorry. sir. But the plane has been cleared and is being reloaded for the next flight. You'1l have to fill out this

insurance claim form and submit it at the airline office either here at the airport or downtown.

職員:對不起,先生。飛機已經被清空了,而且正在裝下一次航班的行李。您填一下這張保險索賠單,然後把它交到機場或者市區的航空公司辦事處。

Bert: What can I expect to happen now?

伯特:那我現在該怎麼辦呢?

Clerk: The airline will do a computer search to find out where your bag ended up and try to get it back to you as soon as

possible. In the meantime. please deal with the office; they have many more details than I do.

職員:航空公司會通過電腦搜索找出您的包最後到哪兒去了,並且會想辦法儘快歸還給您。同時,您找航空公司辦事處來處理這件事,他們比我知道更多的詳細情況。

Bert: Thanks.

伯特:謝謝。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章