商務英語旅遊英語

旅遊計劃英語短對話

本文已影響 1.35W人 

如果想要出外旅遊,那就有必要學習一些出外旅遊常用英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來出國旅遊計劃英語短對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">旅遊計劃英語短對話

 旅遊計劃英語短對話1

Jenny: Finally we have a long holiday.

珍妮:我們終於有了一個長假。

King: Yes,what about us having a tour?

金:是的,我們去旅遊怎麼樣?

Jenny: Good e shall we go?

珍妮:好主意,那我們去哪裏玩呢?

King: How about Milan?

金:米蘭怎麼樣?

Jenny: l we go alone or as part of the group?

珍妮:太好了,我們是自己去還是和旅行團一起?

King: Why not travel by oursetves?

金:爲什麼不自己去呢?

旅遊計劃英語短對話2

Detk derk: May I help you?

接待員:需要我幫您嗎?

Traveler: Can you recommend some popular tour?

遊客:你可以告訴我一些熱門旅遊路線嗎?

Desk derk: How long is your journey?

接待員:您準備玩多久?

Traveler: weeks and I would like to go abroad.

遊客:兩個星期,我想出國看看。

Desk derk: The popular tour of the season is a 14-days' sightseeing to Venice. Are you interested in that city?

接待員:時下熱門的旅遊線路是威尼斯14日遊,對那城市感興趣嗎?

Traveler: course.I will book the tour.

遊客:當然,我將預訂這趟旅行。

旅遊計劃英語短對話3

Traveler: Have you a full-day trip?

遊客:有單日就可以往返的旅行方案嗎?

Desk clerk: Yes,of e are various forms of travel.

接待員:是的,我們這有很多不同的旅行方案。

Traveler: Do I have to book the tour right now?

遊客:那我現在可以預訂嗎?

Desk cIerk: There is no have the tour everyday.

接待員:哦,沒那個必要,我們每天都有團的。

 旅遊計劃英語短對話4

Desk clerk: Is there anything I can do?

接待員:需要幫忙嗎?

Traveler: Yes.I am thinking of a tour to Australia.

遊客:是的,我們在考慮去澳大利亞遊玩。

Desk derk: May I recommend the popular route?lt's a seven days' trip and cost $500.

接待員:需要我給您介紹個熱門的旅遊線路嗎?七日遊只要500美元。

Traveler: That's really are the fees included?

遊客:確實很便宜,都包括些什麼費用呢?

Desk clerk: Everything,uding the air tickets,accommodation and gate tickets.

接待員:包括所有,先生,這500美元包括機票、住宿和門票。

Traveler: OK,I will take the tour.

遊客:好的,我就選這個。

旅遊計劃英語短對話5

Desk clerk: Is there anything l can do for you?

接待員:我能爲您做些什麼嗎?

Traveler: We are thinking of a two days' tour to Vienna.

遊客:我們在計劃着去維也納的雙日遊。

Desk clerk:That's a good plase to go at this about this route?

接待員:現在正是去那裏的好時候,這條線路怎麼樣呢?

Traveler: It looks fine. Is this an inclusive tour?

遊客:看起來不錯,是包餐旅遊嗎?

Desk clerk: No,sir,you have to deal with your own meal since we charge you only $80 for the trip.

接待員:不是,先生,因爲我們只收取80美元的觀光費,您得自己解決自己的用餐問題。


猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章