商務英語旅遊英語

美國出國旅遊常用英語口語

本文已影響 2.22W人 

旅遊英語教學不能忽略旅遊市場的實際需要,也不能脫離國際文化的交流背景。小編精心收集了美國出國旅遊常用英語口語,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">美國出國旅遊常用英語口語
  美國出國旅遊常用英語口語1

自駕車

I'd like to rent a car for a week.

我想租輛車子,租一個星期。

I'd like to rent a car for three days.

我想租輛車子,租3天

What kinds of cars do you have?

你們有什麼樣的車可供出租?

rent v.租,租借,出租盯,租金

I'd like to rent a car that's gas-saving.

我想租輛省油的車。

gas-saving a. 省油的,節油的

I'm running out of gas.

我的車快沒油了。

I'm out of gas.

我的車沒油了

It's out of gas.

車沒油了

No gas.

沒油了。

I have to stop for gas.

= I have to stop and get gas.

我得停下來加油。

I have to get gas.

我得加油

Please fill it up.

= Please fill the gas tank up.

請把油箱加滿。

I gas tank“汽油箱”

Unleaded, please.

請給我加無鉛汽油。

$20 worth,please.

請給我加20美元的汽油

unleaded n. 無鉛汽油

worth n. 價值,特定金額的等值

Where is a car wash, please?

請問哪兒有洗車的地方?

I want to wash/wax the car.

我想洗車/給車打蠟

car wash“洗車的地方,洗車房”

I have a flat tire.

= I have a flat.

我有一個車胎癟了。

My type blew out.

我的車胎爆了

My tires are low.

我的車胎沒氣了

flat a. 扁平的,漏了氣的,沒電的

tire n. 輪胎 (=type)

blow out“爆炸”(blow的過去式爲blew.過去分詞爲blown)

Could you please inflate my tires?

請給我的車胎打點氣,好嗎?

There is a slow leak in this type.

這個輪胎有點漏氣

inflate v.(使)充氣,(使)膨脹

leak n. & v. 泄漏

Would you please check under the hood?

=Would you have a look under the hood?

請你檢查一下發動機,好嗎?

hood n. (汽車發動機的)車蓋

I need a tune-up.

我需要你調試一下發動機。

tune-up n. 發動機調整

It's making a funny sound under the hood.

發動機的聲音怪怪的。

There's something wrong with the engine.

發動機有故障。

My engine is knocking.

發動機響聲不對

If I go over sixty. the car starts shaking.

如果車速過了60(英里/邁),車子就會開始抖動.

My car won't start.

=It won't start.

我的車發動不起來。

My car broke down.

我的車拋錨了。

It stalled.

車拋錨了。

stall v. 突然熄火,拋錨

break down“出故障,拋錨”

(break的過去式爲broke,過去分詞爲broken)

  美國出國旅遊常用英語口語2

乘坐火車

What time does the No. 8 train leave every day?

8次列車每天幾點發車?

every day“每天”,用作副詞;everyday“每天的,日常的”,用作形容詞。

What do you prefer, cushioned seats. ordinary seats, cushioned berth or ordinary berth?

您要軟座、硬座、軟臥還是硬臥?

berth n. 臥鋪

Two berths in a cushioned sleeper, please.

我要兩張軟臥牀鋪。

cushion v. 加襯墊

sleeper n. 臥鋪車廂

Can I check my luggage through?

= Can I check my baggage all the way to my destination?

我可以把行李託運到目的地嗎?

Is there a dining car?

有餐車嗎?

Which way is the dining car?

餐車在哪個方向?

car n. (火車)車廂

dining car“餐車”

How long does this train stay at this station?

這列火車在我們這站停留多久?

How long is the layover in Zhengzhou?

在鄭州要停多久?

How long is the stopover at that station?

在那個站要停多久?

layover n. 中途短暫停留(=stopover)

stay at“暫住在…,暫停在…”

Which platform is for the No. 4 train?

請問乘4次列車應該去哪個站臺?

Where is the No. 3 platform?

請問第三站臺在哪兒?

platform n. 站臺

What is delaying the train so long?

列車爲什麼晚點了那麼久?

When does the train get in?

火車什麼時候進站?

Is the train on time?

火車準點嗎?

Please help me put my luggage on the rack.

請幫我把行李放在上面的行李架上。

rack= luggage rack“行李架”

Do you sell any souvenirs on the train?

你們在火車上有什麼紀念品賣嗎?

souvenir n. 紀念品

How much longer will it take to get there?

到達那裏還需要多久?

When will we get there?

我們什麼時候到那兒?

“take”在句中意爲“花費(時間)”,其常用句型爲“It takes/took sb.

some time to do sth.”意思是“花費某人…時間做某事”

We'll be at the station in a minute.

我們馬上就要到站了。

in a minute“馬上,立刻”

  美國出國旅遊常用英語口語3

慣用口語句子:

Do you know how often the No. 2 bus runs?

你知不知遭2路車隔多久來嗎?

Do you know which bus we should take?

你知道我們該坐哪路車嗎?

run n. (車、船)行駛

Am I on the right bus for this location?

到這個地危我坐這輛公交車對嗎?

location n. 位置,場所

Is this the bus to the library?

這是去圖書館的車嗎?

Does this bus go to Lincoln Street?

這車去林肯大街嗎?

Let's move to the rear. There is a lot of room in the back.

咱們往車廂後面走。後面還很空。

rear n. 後面,後部 a. 後面的,後部的

room在此作不可數名詞,意爲“空間”

How much is the fare to the museum?

我到博物館要多少錢車費?

How much is the fare?

車費要多少錢?

fare n. (交通工具的)票價,車費

Did you swipe your card?

你刷卡了嗎?

Do you have a public transportation card?

你有公交卡嗎?

swipe v. 讀(卡),刷(卡)

transportation n. 運輸,交通業

Can you tell me where to get off?

到站請叫我一聲好嗎?

Could you let me know when we get to Xinhua Street?

到了新華大街時,請告訴我一聲好嗎?

How long will it take to get to Chicago?

到芝加哥要多長時間?

How long will it take to get to town?

到城裏要多長時間?

Do I have to change buses?

我需要轉車嗎?

Is this direct?

這是直達的嗎?

Is anyone sitting here?

= Is this seat taken?

這兒有人坐嗎?

Could I sit here?

我可以坐在這兒嗎?

Please move over.

請坐過去點。

Could you move your stuff?

你把東西挪一下好嗎?

stuff n. 東西


看了“美國出國旅遊常用英語口語”的人還看了:

1.美國旅遊必備英語口語

2.去美國旅遊英語口語精選

3.出國旅遊必備英語口語:登機

4.常用旅遊英語口語大全

5.美國旅遊英語句子

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章