商務英語旅遊英語

關於終極旅遊英語口語精選

本文已影響 1.2W人 

旅遊英語翻譯的複雜性不僅僅由於語言的不同所致,更重要的是因語言賴以生存的社會文化語境的相異性而致。小編精心收集了關於終極旅遊英語口語,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於終極旅遊英語口語精選
  關於終極旅遊英語口語1

鞋店

Hello,how can I help you.

您好,有什麼能效勞的嗎?

What style do you want?

您想買什麼款式的?

How about this style?

你看看這款怎麼樣?

What size shoes do you wear?

你穿多大號的鞋?

Do you like oxhide or hogskin?

你喜歡牛皮的還是豬皮的?

How about this pair of shoes?

您看這雙鞋行不行?

This pair of shoes looks good and popular.

這雙鞋樣子多好看,多時髦。

This style is fashionable as well as good.

這樣式又時尚,又大方。

Wait a second,I'll bring it for you.

稍等一會兒,我馬上給你拿來。

This pair is good. Its leather is so soft as well as bright.

這雙鞋多好啊,皮子又軟又亮。

Try on this pair.

您再試試這雙鞋吧。

I think this pair is suitable for you.

我覺得這雙鞋挺適合您穿的。

How much does this pair of shoes cost?

請問這雙鞋多少錢?

It feels a little tight. Is there a larger one?

這雙有些緊,有大一號的嗎?

This pair is a little large. Do you have a smaller one?

這雙有些大,有小點兒的嗎?

What size is this pair of shoes?

這雙鞋多大號的?

Where are they produced?

這是哪兒生產的?

Is this rubber sole?

這是橡膠底的嗎?

The soles are too hard. Do you have some soft ones?

這雙鞋底太硬了,換雙軟底的吧。

This feels better,what is it made of?

這雙好多了,是什麼造的?

Which do you think is better,this or that?

您看是這雙好還是那雙好?

  關於終極旅遊英語口語2

包裝與郵寄

Would you like this gift-wrapped?

這禮物要不要包起來?

Shall I wrap this up as well as the other things?

要把這東西和其他東西包起來嗎?

Please wrap separately.

請分開包裝。

Please put a ribbon on it.

請幫我打個蝴蝶結。

Will you gift-wrap it,please?

請把它包裝成禮盒好嗎?

Please wrap it as gift.

請當禮物包起來。

Please send it by air.

請寄空運。

Can I have it shipped to the United States?

能不能海運到美國去?

Please mail it to this address.

請寄到這個地址。

Can you ship this painting to this address?

你能把這副畫寄到這個地址嗎?

How much do you charge for delivery?

郵寄費是多少?

  關於終極旅遊英語口語3

退貨、退款、保修

I'd like to get a refund.

我想退款。

Refund, please.

請給退款吧。

Can I have a refund on this?

這個可以退貨嗎?

Do you still have your receipt?

你收據還留着嗎?

Can I change it?

我可不可以換一個?

This skirt is too tight. I would like to return it,please.

這條裙子太窄。我想退。

Is it possible to return lingerie?

內衣可以退嗎?

I have never worn it.

我沒穿過。

Can I have my money back on this radio?

這臺收音機能退錢嗎?

Have you brought the receipt with you?

您帶發票了嗎?

I can't exchange your coat without the receipt.

沒有發票,我不能給您換。

Usually we don't provide refund.

通常我們不退錢。

May I have another brand instead? I want that one.

可以換一種牌子的嗎?我想要那個。

I'll pay the difference.

我願意付差額。

Is there any warranty?

有沒有保修?

You can get the extended warranty from us for a little more.

再多付一點兒錢,就可以延長保修期。

Please have this repaired.

請把這個修理一下。

Can it be adjusted?

可以修理嗎?

When shall I pick it up?

什麼時候來拿纔好呢?

Let me know when it's ready.

修理好之後請告訴我。

Do I need to go to the Customer Service Desk?

我必須到顧客服務檯嗎?

I can help you with that.

我可以幫你處理。

It doesn't work.

不好使了。


看了“關於終極旅遊英語口語”的人還看了:

1.終極旅遊英語口語大全

2.終極旅遊英語口語精選

3.免費旅遊英語口語大全

4.常用旅遊英語口語大全

5.有關旅遊英語口語大全

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章