商務英語旅遊英語

關於旅遊英語場景對話精選

本文已影響 1.76W人 

爲了獲得較強的旅遊英語交際技能,學生必須掌握瞭解跨文化背景、英語旅遊服務基本理論知識、單項服務技能和綜合服務技能。本站小編整理了關於旅遊英語場景對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 75%;">關於旅遊英語場景對話精選
  關於旅遊英語場景對話篇一

A: Passport, please.

請看一下護照。

B: Sure. Here it is.

是的,在這。

A: Are you on a business trip or a pleasure trip?

你是商務旅行還是觀光?

B: I'm here for sightseeing.

我是來觀光的。

A: How long do you plan to be here?

你打算停留多久?

B: About three weeks.

大約三個禮拜。

A: Well, everything seems to be OK. Please go to customs next.

嗯,都好了。請到海關那邊。

B: Thank you.

謝謝。

  關於旅遊英語場景對話篇二

Lobby Crew: May I help you?

有什麼可以爲您效勞的?

Customer: I'd like to make a reservation from October 1st to 7th.

我想預定十月一號到七號的房間。

Lobby Crew: What kind of room do you want?

需要什麼樣的房間呢?

Customer: Standard room is much do you charge?

標間就可以了。多少錢?

Lobby Crew: 360RMB per night containing two breakfast 's the best discount.

360人民幣一晚,含兩張早餐券。這是最低折扣了。

Customer: Got it.I am wondering is there more discount for company booking?

知道了。我想知道如果團體訂購的話有沒有更多折扣?

Lobby Crew: We give 10% discount if you book more than five rooms.

如果您定了超過五間房就可以有九折優惠。

Customer: Thanks.

謝謝。

  關於旅遊英語場景對話篇三

Jack: Are you going to London next week?

你下週要去倫敦?

Ann: Yes.

是的。

Jack: It's rather cold there.

那兒非常冷。

Ann: Yeah. I'm afraid I couldn't fall asleep at night.

是啊。恐怕我晚上會睡不着。

Jack: Have you reserved a hotel?

已經預訂酒店房間了嗎?

Ann: Yes. Holiday Inn.

是的,假日酒店。

Jack: Holiday Inn is offering a human bed-warming service at three hotels in Britain this month.

英國的3家假日酒店這個月會提供人工暖牀服務。

Ann: Human bed-warming service?

人工暖牀服務?

Jack: Yeah. If requested, a bed-warmer at the hotel will dress in a fleece sleeper suit before slipping between the sheets.

是的。需要的話,暖牀員將穿上羊毛睡衣鑽進被窩。

Ann: That sounds great, but I hope the warmer would shower first.

聽起來好像不錯,但我希望他能事先洗個澡。

  關於旅遊英語場景對話篇四

Jack: I met Lily yeasterday, and she told that Tom's in drug rehabilitation.

我昨天跟莉莉見面了,她說湯姆正在戒毒。

Ann: Oh, that's really a tough job.

噢,那可真是份苦差事。

Jack: How do you know about that? Have you ever been addicted to drugs?

你怎麼知道的?你曾經吸毒上癮嗎?

Ann: No. I just heard of that.

沒有。我只是聽說的。

Jack: I do want to know the feeling of taking drugs.

我真想知道吸毒是什麼感覺。

Ann: Do not take drugs! But you may go to Spain and breathe the air there. It is said that there are traces of drugs in the air there.

不要吸食毒品!不過你可以去西班牙,然後呼吸那兒的空氣。據說那兒的空氣裏含有微量的毒品。

Jack: Why?

爲什麼?

Ann: I don't know, but it is said that Spain is the country which consumes the most cocaine in the Europe.

不知道,但據說西班牙是歐洲消費可卡因最多的國家。

Jack: Will I be addicted to it.

那我會上癮嗎?

Ann: Of course not.

當然不會。

  關於旅遊英語場景對話篇五

Ann: Did you enjoy your visit in Sweden? What impressed you most there?

在瑞典玩得開心嗎?給你最深印象的是什麼?

Jack: I should say there're so many wild rabbits in the parks there.

我要說那兒的公園裏野兔可真多。

Ann: Has the local government taken any measures to inhibit their propagation?

當地政府有采取什麼行動去控制他們的繁殖嗎?

Jack: They hunted more than 3000 wild rabbits and sent their dead bodies to the heating plants.

他們捕獵了3000多隻野兔,並將它們的屍體送到供熱廠。

Ann: Cremating?

火化?

Jack: No, as fuel.

不,是當燃料。

Ann: Fuel?

燃料?

Jack: Yeah. Because rabbits' bodies are teeming with fats.

對。因爲兔子的屍體含有大量脂肪。

Ann: But that's inhuman and cruel.

但這樣不人道,而且殘忍。

Jack: It has been strongly criticized by local animal protection society. But I think that's environment-friendly.

這一做法受到了當地動物保護協會的強烈譴責。但我倒覺得這樣做挺環保的。


看了“關於旅遊英語場景對話”的人還看了:

1.有關旅遊情景對話

2.有關旅行情景對話

3.有關旅遊計劃情景對話

4.關於旅行情景對話

5.英國旅遊情景對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章