口語英語英語突破情景對話

關於旅遊的英語情景對話大全

本文已影響 2.2W人 

旅遊雖然辛苦,但對很多人來說卻是件饒有興味的事。小編精心收集了關於旅遊的英語情景對話,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">關於旅遊的英語情景對話大全
  關於旅遊的英語情景對話篇1

K:Gee, this land is so flat!

凱西:咦,這裏的地真是平坦!

E:The Netherlands literally means "the down lands," which of course means "the lowlands."

艾凡:荷蘭字面上的意思是窪地,當然就是低地的意思。

K:It's flat, but why do they say it's "low"?

凱西:地面很平坦呀,爲什麼他們要說是『低地』呢?

E:A lot of the Netherlands is actually below sea level.

艾凡:實際上荷蘭許多陸地都低於海平面。

That's why there are dikes everywhere to keep out the sea water.

那也就是荷蘭到處可見阻擋海水的堤防的原因了。

K:No wonder the Dutch are considered an industrious people.

凱西:難怪荷蘭人被認爲是一個很勤奮的民族。

It's a constant fight against the sea for survival.

爲了生存他們和海洋長期博鬥。

E:The Dutch are tough. Such a small country, but they've not only survived, they've prospered.

艾凡:荷蘭人很吃苦耐勞的。這麼一個小國家,他們不僅生存,而且還興盛繁榮。

K:It's true. You hardly see any poverty here.

凱西:你說的沒錯。在這裏幾乎看不到貧窮。

E:Oh, look! There are a couple of old windmills on that farm.

艾凡:哦,看那邊!那個農場上有幾座風車。

K:How pretty! Let's stop here a minute. I want to take a picture.

凱西:好漂亮哦!咱們在這裏停一下子吧。我想照張相。

E:Sure. I'll get off at this exit. Then you can take pictures to your heart's content.

艾凡:沒問題,我在下個出口下公路,然後你可以拍個痛快。

K:Thanks. Oh, if you're hungry, there are a couple of sandwiches and drinks in the cooler.

凱西:謝啦。哦,你如果餓了,冰桶裏面有幾塊三明治和飲料。

Mrs. Van Helsing made the sandwiches especially for us.

這些三明治是凡·赫爾辛太太特別爲我們做的。

E:That woman is a saint!

艾凡:那位女士真是好心!

  關於旅遊的英語情景對話篇2

E:Mrs. Van Helsing, we're ready to check out now.

艾凡:凡·赫爾辛太太,我們現在準備好要退房了。

V:All right, Evan. I have your bill here someplace.

老闆:好的,艾凡。你們的帳單就放在這裏某個地方。

E:Don't hurry. We've had such a wonderful time here in the Netherlands. We're already looking forward to our brief return next month.

艾凡:不急。在荷蘭的這段時間我們玩得非常盡興。我們已經在期待下個月回來這兒作短暫的停留了。

V:I'm glad you had a great time here. Was your stay comfortable with us? A hostel can't compare with a five-star hotel.

老闆:我很高興你們在這裏玩得很愉快。住在我們這裏還舒適嗎?旅社是無法和五星級大飯店相比的。

E:Maybe not in looks, Mrs. Van Helsing, but nothing can beat the warmth of you and your staff.

艾凡:外觀上也許沒辦法相比,凡·赫爾辛太太,但是你和你工作人員的熱誠卻是沒得比的。

V:I'm so glad to hear that. We try very hard to help others.

老闆:我很高興聽你這麼說。我們儘量設法幫助別人。

E:And you've succeeded beautifully. Now, how much is the bill?

艾凡:你們做得很成功。哦,我們的帳單是多少錢?

V:You had fifteen nights, twelve breakfasts, ten lunches, and eight dinners. That comes to, let's $775 for the both of you.

老闆:你們共住了十五個晚上,吃了十二頓早餐、十頓午餐和八頓晚餐。總計是,我算算看……兩個人共美金七百七十五元。

E:No wonder so many people are staying at hostels these days! You can't beat these prices. That would have cost a fortune in a posh hotel.

艾凡:難怪現在這麼多人喜歡住青年旅社!價錢便宜無比。如果住豪華旅館可要花一大筆錢了。

V:I do hope you and Kathy have a great time on the rest of your trip, Evan. And we look forward to seeing you again next month.

老闆:艾凡,我由衷希望你和凱西在接下來的旅程中玩得很愉快。同時我們也期待下個月和你們再次見面。

E:We do, too, Mrs. Van Helsing. See you then.

艾凡:我們也是,凡·赫爾辛太太。到時候見了。

  關於旅遊的英語情景對話篇3

V:So, today you are leaving, Evan?

老闆:那麼,艾凡,你們今天要走了,是不是?

E:Yes. After three weeks, it's time to hit the road again.

艾凡:是的。在這兒住了三個禮拜,是再上路的時候了。

V:How nice for you to be able to pack up and leave whenever you like!

老闆:你們真好,可以隨時想離開就收拾行李上路!

E:This is the best trip of my life. Kathy doesn't want to leave at all.

艾凡:這是我這生中最棒的一趟旅行。凱西一點都不想離開。

V:Where is the darling girl? Isn't she hungry?

老闆:那親愛的女孩到哪兒去?她不餓嗎?

E:She's washing up. She'll be here in a minute.

艾凡:她在盥洗。一會兒就來。

V:I have your favorite breakfast for you two today:

老闆:今天我爲你們兩個準備了你們最喜愛的早餐:

eggs easy over, waffles with maple syrup, yogurt, orange juice, and tea for Kathy, coffee foryou.

兩面嫩煎的荷包蛋、加楓糖的鬆餅、優酪乳、柳橙汁,還有凱西的茶和你的咖啡。

E:I can't get over how you remember what all your guests like to eat, Mrs. Van Helsing.

艾凡:凡·赫爾辛太太,我很訝異你怎麼記得住所有房客喜歡吃的東西。

V:I only remember the preferences of those whom I like, Evan.

老闆:艾凡,我只記得我喜歡的那些人的喜好。

You and Kathy have been ideal guests. You're both so polite and considerate of others.

你和凱西一直都是很棒的客人。兩個人都很有禮貌又體諒別人。

E:It's been a real pleasure to stay with you, Mrs. Van Helsing.

艾凡:凡·赫爾辛太太,住你這兒我們一直都很愉快。

Anyway, after we return from Sweden, we'll be back next month to say hello before we go backto New York.

不管怎樣,下個月我們從瑞典回來,返回紐約前會來打聲招呼。

V:You two are welcome to stay with us anytime. Now, hurry up and finish your breakfast whileit's still hot!

老闆:歡迎你們兩個隨時來住我們這兒。哦,趁早餐還熱時趕快吃吧!


看了“關於旅遊的英語情景對話”的人還看了:

1.關於旅行情景對話

2.有關旅遊情景對話

3.關於旅遊英語情景對話大全

4.旅遊的英語情景對話大全

5.旅遊英語情景對話大全

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章