商務英語旅遊英語

關於準備旅遊英語情景對話帶翻譯

本文已影響 1.09W人 

準備出國旅遊,即使沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些常用的旅遊英語口語也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些關於準備旅遊英語情景對話,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!

ing-bottom: 75%;">關於準備旅遊英語情景對話帶翻譯
  準備旅遊情景對話:時間計劃

A:I thought you said we were going to stay three days in Chicago.

A:你說我們在芝加哥要待三天的。

B: We are. It's two nights In the hotel. July 3rd and 4th, but three days altogether.

B:是三天。在旅館住兩夜,7月3號和4號,但總共是三天。

A:I see. We arrive early on the third, and we leave at 11: 30 p.m. on the fifth.

A:明白了。我們是3號一大早到,5號夜裏11:30走。

C: That's correct. As you see, I've made reservations for you on the night train to New York on the fifth. You’ll have two sleeping berths.

C:對。你們看,我爲你們預訂了5號夜裏的火車票去紐約。你們有兩個臥鋪。

B: So it is really a full day on the fifth.

B:所以5號有一整天時間。

C: Plenty of time for shopping and sightseeing. You''ll even have enough time for a show in the evening because the train station is near the theater district.

C:有充足的時間購物和觀光。你們甚至有足夠的時間在晚上看場表演。火車站就在劇院區附近。

A:I think that''ll work out fine.I hope I’ll be able to sleep on the train.

A:我看這個安排很好。希望在火車上我能睡着。

  準備旅遊情景對話:瞭解天氣

A: You don't look very well.

A:你的臉色不太好。

B: I'm not feeling too well. I've caught a cold.

B:我覺得不太舒服,我感冒了。

A: Is it because of the bad weather? It's been really miserable tor the past tew days.

A:你是因爲天氣不好病了嗎?這幾天的天氣真讓人受不了。

B: Hasn't it!It's been cold and windy you like the weather here?

B:可不是嘛!最近很冷,風又大。你喜歡這兒的天氣嗎?

A: Not really, but I've got used it now.

A:不太喜歡,但是我已經習慣了。

B: Oh,I'm going for a trip New York this autumn. What's the weather like in New York?

B:嗅,我秋天要到紐約去遊玩,那兒的天氣怎麼樣?

A: Not quite good. It's windy and dry. We have got continental climate there. It's dry all theyear round. Usually autumn is the best season of the year In New York.

A:天氣不很好,風多又幹燥。那裏是大陸性氣候,終年乾燥。秋天通常是紐約一年中最好的季節。

B: Is it cold in autumn there? Should I take any warm clothes with me?

B:那兒的秋天很冷嗎?我需要帶很多保暖衣服嗎?

A: No,it isn't very cold at that time. You'll only need some light wool clothing with somejackets and shirts.

A:不用,那時不會太冷。你只需帶些毛衣,加上幾件外套和襯衣就行了。

  準備旅遊情景對話:路線規劃

A: Are you going anywhere for your vacation?

A:這次你們打算去度假嗎?

B: Yes, we're making plans for a tour.

B:是的,我們正計劃旅行。

A: That'll be lovely Where are you going?

A:那太好了。你們準備去哪兒?

B: Well start out from Long Island this Friday. We've planned a four day drive to Salt Lake City, where we’ll join my brother and his family on his fortieth birthday.

B:我們星期五從長島出發。計劃用4天時間開車到鹽湖城,在那兒和我兄弟全家聚會,慶祝他40歲生日。

A: Well, you've got to prepare a lot of food and enough sleeping bags then.

A:那你們得準備很多好吃的,還得帶夠睡袋。

B: Oh, we'll spend the nights in hotels and enjoy local food as we pass by. How does it sound, David?

B:噢,我們晚上住汽車旅館,走到哪裏就嚐嚐那裏的飯菜。怎麼樣,大衛?

A: It sounds good. You can do a lot of sightseeing, too.

A:太好了,這樣你們也可沿途觀光。

B: Yes, we'll take our time And we'll go to Five-lake Strict and the Wall Street.

B:是的,我們心情遊覽,我們也計劃去五大湖區和華爾街。

A: So, you're going to have a really nice vacation.

A:這麼說你們這次度假一定會很有意思。

B: You can say that again.

B:你說對了。

  準備旅遊情景對話:花銷預算

A: Judy, have you ever made out how much money shall we spend?

A:朱迪,你已經算出來我們要花多少錢了嗎?

B: Oh, yeah. The total amount is no less than 13.000 RMB, according to our itinerary.

B:噢,是的。李,根據我們的行程宋看,總數不會少於1 3000元。

A: What? That's too much.

A:什麼?這麼多!

B: Sit down.I'll show you the list of our financial budget. First of all, it is nearly 4,000 RMB that we should spend in transportation.

B:先坐下吧。我給你看看我們的預算清單。首先,我們在交通上要花將近4000元。

A: Ah, the transportation fee always takes a great part in the budget.

A:啊,交通費在預算中總會佔很大一部分。

B: Then we must pay a large amount of money for the hotel. But if we want to save money, we can choose a hotel which is not so good.

B:然後我們住豐旅館要花一大筆錢。如果想省錢,我們可以不選擇這麼好的旅館。

A: Hmm, what I'm fearful of is that the accommodation will also deteriorate once we choose a cheaper hotel.

A:嗯,但我擔心一旦我們選擇便宜的旅館,件宿條件也會跟着變得很差。

B: In that case, we can choose the Youth Hotel. It's a good choice, clean and economic.

B:這樣的話,我們可以選擇青年旅館。那是一個不錯的選擇,乾淨又經濟。


猜你喜歡:

1.預約的英語日常情景對話

2.關於簡單的旅遊英語對話

3.國外旅遊情景對話

4.用英語寫一封信關於旅遊

5.旅行爲話題的英語口語對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章