口語英語英語突破情景對話

有關旅遊情景對話

本文已影響 1.97W人 

出國旅遊,即使沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些常用的旅遊英語口語也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些有關旅遊情景對話,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">有關旅遊情景對話
  有關旅遊情景對話篇1

Man: Where did you get assigned to go this time around?

你這次要到哪裏出差?

Woman: They asked me to go to Paris to check on the new office that was just established there. And you?

他們要我去巴黎看看最近剛成立的新公司,你呢?

Man: Hong Kong again. I would like to go somewhere different for a change.

又是去香港,我真想去別的地方。

Woman: Teach me Cantonese and pull some strings to get a trade with you next time around.

教我廣東話,下次我就動用私人關係和你交換。

Man: If you really want to learn, remind me when you get back from your business trip.

如果你真的想學,記得冒出差回來後提醒我。

Woman: You're on.

沒問題。

Man: When do you leave?

你什麼時候去?

Woman: I'm scheduled to fly out on the tenth.

我打算坐十號那天的航班去。

  有關旅遊情景對話篇2

Man: How many people are traveling with you today miss?

小姐,請問這次和你一起旅行的共有多少人?

Woman: Just me. I'm traveling alone.

只有我,我自己一個人來玩。

Man: And how many bags do you have?

你有幾件行李?

Woman: Just one carry-on and one that I want to check.

一件手提行李,另外一件要託運。

Man: You must be going to some island to relax in the sun where all you need is a swim suit and a toothbrush.

你一定是要到某個小島,在太陽底下放鬆放鬆,所以只需要一件泳衣和一支牙刷。

Woman: That's right.

沒錯。

Man: Well you have fun.

祝你玩得愉快。

Woman: I will have fun.

我會玩得很盡興的。

  有關旅遊情景對話篇3

Man: I have to get to Chicago by tomorrow and you're telling me that there are no flights?

我明天之前要抵達芝加哥,而你卻告訴我沒有航班?

Woman: I'm very sorry sir. I could put you on a waiting list, but you would be wise to check out other means of travel.

我很抱歉,先生。我可以把你放在候補名單,不過還是改乘其他交通工具比較好。

Man: You mean like a bus? Have you ever traveled for ten hours no a bus before?

你是說公交車?你以前坐過十個小時的公交車到外地嗎?

Woman: I have not sir. But I do have a number for a very comfortable bus that goes to Chicago every hour from here.

沒有,先生。不過我知道有輛公交車很舒適,每小時從這裏發車,前往芝加哥。

Man: Alright give me the number. But put me on that waiting list as well.

好吧,告訴我是哪輛車,不過也把我放在候補名單上。

Woman: Here is the number, and your name is on the waiting list.

這是那輛車的車號,還有你的名字也已經列在候補名單上了。

Man How many people on I the waiting list right now?

目前有多少人在候補名單上?

Woman: Right now I show that there are 176 people on the list. And you are number 176.

目前名單上有 176名,你是第 176號。

  有關旅遊情景對話篇4

Man: Let's go over this plan again.

我們再複習一次行程。

Woman: From Vancouver, we bike along the border all the way to Winnipeg.

從溫哥華,我們沿着邊境騎到溫尼伯。

Man: And that is mostly flat, right?

大部分的路段都很平坦吧!

Woman: Relatively, once we're out of Alberta, anyway. Then it's hills again in Manitoba.

一直到出了阿爾伯達,都比較平坦,然後是馬尼托巴的山丘。

Man: And from Winnipeg we go around the lakes through Toronto, right?

從溫尼伯,我們繞着湖經過多倫多,對吧?

Woman: That's right. And up in to Quebec. And that's where we stop.

沒錯,往北到魁北克,那裏是我們的終點站。

Man: It doesn't sound like that much when we go over the plan but that's a long, long ride.

我們在複習行程時,聽起來好像很短,可其實這是一段很長、很長的距離。

Woman: Are you ready for the cross country of a lifetime?

準備好要開始有生以來第一次橫越全國的旅行了嗎?


猜你喜歡:

1.關於旅遊訂票英語對話

2.關於美國旅遊情景對話

3.關於準備旅遊英語情景對話

4.有關印度旅遊情景對話

5.關於旅遊意外英語情景對話

6.關於出遊方式英語情景對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章