商務英語旅遊英語

關於旅遊意外英語情景對話

本文已影響 2.87W人 

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來關於旅遊意外英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 75%;">關於旅遊意外英語情景對話
  旅遊意外情景對話1

A: Miss Jiao,I can't find Amy and Peter!

A:焦小姐,找不到艾米和彼得了!

B: Oh, my god! Where are they? Everyone is gathering now. Try to make a call to them.

B:天啊!他們哪去了?大家都集合了。打他們的電話試試看。

A: OK. Peter's phone cannot be connected. What shall we do then?

A:好的。彼得的電話打不通,下一步怎麼辦?

B: Let me try to get In touch with Amy. I get through! Amy, can you.hear me?

B:我來試試……給艾米打……通了通了!艾米,你聽得到我說話嗎?

C: Miss Jiao! We are really in hot water now! What shall we do?

C:焦小姐!我們現在遇到麻煩了!我該怎麼辦?

B: Don't k slowly. Don't get flustered! Could you hear me?

B:別急,慢慢說,不要慌,你聽得到我說話嗎?

C: Yes, but not clearly. The signal is not good in the mountain.

C:聽得到,不過不太清楚,山裏信號不太好。

B: Where are you? Why didn't you car:ch up with us?

B:你們現在在哪裏?怎麼沒有跟上呢?

C:l took a rest with Peter. After that we can't find you.I am also not sure where we are. It's getting dark.I can't see clearly.

C:我和彼得休息了一會兒,之後就找不到你們了。我也不太清楚在哪兒。天黑了,看不清楚啊!

B: Stay there and don't move. I'll go back to meet you soon.

B:待在那別動,我馬上回去接你們。

C: OK. Thank you very much.

C:好的,太感謝你了。

  旅遊意外情景對話2

A: Good afternoon. Can I help you?

A:下午好,有什麼可以幫您的?

B: I need some remedies for an upset stomach.

B:我需要一些治療消化不良的藥。

A: Are you also suffering from pain and fever?

A:有疼痛和發燒的症狀麼?

B: Yes, and I also have the runs

B:是的,我現在還拉肚子。

A: I'II give you some tablets that should make you feel better. One moment, please. Here you are. Take these tablets three times a day swallow them with water.

A:我給您開一些藥,這些藥可以讓您感覺舒眼點。請稍等。給您藥。一天吃三次,白水送服。

B: When should I take them?

B:我什麼時候吃?

A: Take on after each meal.

A:飯後吃一片。

B: How long should I continue taking them?

B:我要吃多久?

A: Take them for two your symptoms persist for more than two days, you should see a doctor sure to ,drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration.

A:吃兩天。如果兩天之後仍不見好轉,您就應該去看醫生。而且,一定要多喝水,以免脫水。

B: Thank you for your advice.

B:謝謝您的建議。

  旅遊意外情景對話3

A: Well, how did you enjoy your seaside trip?

A:你們的海濱之行玩得不錯吧?

B: It was funny.

B:簡直太好了。

A: Tell me about it, will you?

A:跟我說說好嗎?

B: Well, we drove through the valley on our way there in the morning. It was a magnificent sight.

B:好。那天早晨我們沿着山谷開車去目的地。

A: Did you stop at the big waterfall for pictures?

A:你們在大瀑布那兒停下來拍照了嗎?

B: Sure, we wouldn't miss it for anything. After that, we took a short cut to the park. There was very little traffic, so we got there in less than an hour.

B:那還用說,我們怎麼也不會把那兒給忘了。從那兒我們抄近路去公園。那條路來往車輛不多,我們不到一個小時就到了。

A: You were lucky then. What did you do after that?

A:你們真幸運。那之後你們又幹什麼了?

B: We went for a swim in the sea. That was the best part of the day. Just look at my nice tan.

B:我們又到海里游泳。那天數游泳最有意思。

A: So you must have had a busy and enjoyable day yesterday.

A:昨天你們一定是繁忙而愉快了。一路景色真美。

B: Yes, you're right. And I was so tired that I fell asleep on the way back. My arms are still stiff from the swim yesterday.

B:沒錯。回來的路上我都睡着了。因爲昨天游泳,現在我的胳膊還疼呢。

  旅遊意外情景對話4

A: Excuse me. Would you telt me where The People's Park is?

A:對不起,請問去人民公園怎麼走?

B: The People's Park is located on Nanjing Road, near Ximao road, just on the opposite side of the International Hotel.

B:人民公園在南京路上,靠近西茂路,就在國際飯店對面。

A: How long will it take me to get there?

A:要走多久才能到那兒?

B: Only about twenty minutes.

B:只要20分鐘左右。

A: I'm not going in the wrong direction, am I?

A:我沒有走錯方向吧?

B: No, you aren't. Just go ahead, please.

B:您沒有走錯,請一直朝前走。

A: May I take a bus to get there?

A:我可以乘公共汽車去那兒嗎?

B: You can take the No. 22 trolley bus to get there.

B:您可以乘22路無軌電車去那裏。

A:OK. Thank you a lot.

A:太好了。謝謝。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章