商務英語旅遊英語

有關點餐旅遊英語情景對話

本文已影響 2.15W人 

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊情景對話。下面本站小編爲大家帶來旅遊英語有關點餐英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">有關點餐旅遊英語情景對話
  點餐旅遊英語情景對話

A: I'd like to taste some local dishes. What would you recommend?

A:我想嚐嚐本地特色菜。你能推薦什麼嗎?

B: That's fine. You must try this dish.

B:好吧。您應該試試這個菜。

A: Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?

A:你能否告訴我這道菜是怎麼做的?

B: It's fish steamed and served with our special sauce.

B:魚蒸過後加上本店特製的調味料。

A: Is it good?

A:好吃嗎?

B: Sure. It's a most popular dish.

B:當然,很受歡迎的。

A: I think I'll try it,and give me some green salad together.

A:我想我要來點兒嚐嚐,再給我一份兒蔬菜沙拉。

B: We have two dressings for salad. Which one would you like?

B:我們有兩種沙拉調味汁,您要哪種?

A: What kind do you have?

A:你們有什麼?

B: We have French and Thousand Island.

B:有法國和千島的。

A: Make it Thousand Island.

A:用千島的吧。

  點餐旅遊英語情景對話

A: May I take your order now?

A:您準備好點菜了嗎?

B: Yes. please. What's special today? Any special recommendations?

B:是的。今天有什麼特色菜能推薦一下嗎?

A: Certainly. I would recommend "Songshuguiyu".

A:當然,今天的“松鼠桂魚”不錯。

B: The name sounds fascinating. What is it exactly?

B:名字聽來挺有意思。到底是什麼菜?

A: Well,it is sweet and sour fried Mandarin fish.

A:嗯,是糖醋桂魚。

B: Sorry,I'm not interested in vinegar.

B:對不起,我不太喜歡吃醋。

A: Then,how about this one?

A:那這個怎麼樣?

B: OK. I'll have that.

B:好,就要這個。

A: Very good. Could I serve you anything else?

A:好的,再上點什麼別的?

B: Thank you. That's enough.

B:足夠了,謝謝。

A: My pleasure. Just a little while,your order will be ready very soon. Please enjoy your lunch.

A:不客氣,請稍等,您點的菜馬上送到。請慢用。

B: Thanks.

B:謝謝。

  點餐旅遊英語情景對話

A:May I take your order?

A:要點什麼菜?

B:We'd like this course for two,please.

B:這道菜請給我們來兩人份的。

A:I'm afraid this course is for four persons.

A:這道菜恐怕是4人份的。

B:Well , can't you make it for two only?

B:嗯,你們不能只做兩人份的嗎?

A:I'm afraid not,sir.

A:先生,恐怕不行。

B:I see. Well,what do you recommend then?

B:我知道了,那麼點什麼好呢?

A:I would recommend a soup with two or three small dishes.

A:我建議您來碗湯和兩三樣小菜。

B:Right , we'll have these three.

B:好吧,我們要這三樣。

A:Would you like rice with your meal?

A;您需要米飯嗎?

B:No , thanks.

B:不要,謝謝。

A:Thank you,sir. Just a moment,please.

A:謝謝您。先生。馬上就來。

  點餐旅遊英語情景對話

A:May I take your order now?

A:要點什麼菜?

B:Yes,I'll have a boiled egg with toast and orange juice, please.

B:是的,我要煮蛋、吐司和橙汁。

A:How would you like your eggs?

A:您點的蛋要怎樣煮?

B:Hard-boiled , please.

B:請煮全熟。

A:And your toast,light or Dark?

A:您的吐司要稍微烤一下,還是烤焦?

B:Dark, please.

B:烤焦。

A:Now or later?

A:現在要還是待會兒要?

B:Later will do.

B:待會兒就可以了。

A:Will there be anything else?

A:還要不要點別的東西?

B:No,that's all. Thanks.

B:不了,那些就夠了,謝謝。

A:One hard-boiled egg with toast and orange juice to follow.

a:一份煮熟的蛋,再加上吐司和橙汁。

B:That's right.

B:對的。

A:Just a moment,please.

A:請稍等。

  點餐旅遊英語情景對話

A: Are you ready to order now,sir?

A:先生,您現在想點菜嗎?

B: Yes.

B:是的。

A: Would you like an appetizer?

A:您要點什麼開胃的東西嗎?

B: Yes. I'd like a crab cocktail.

B:對,我要一個鮮蟹杯。

A: Would you like some soup first?

A:吃飯前先來點兒湯怎麼樣?

B: Very well.

B:很好。

A: What kind of soup would you like?

A:您喜歡什麼湯?

B: I want egg soup.

B:我要雞蛋湯。

A: Have you decided on anything?

A:您決定吃點什麼?

B: I'd like to have some meat.

B:我要吃些肉。

A: How about stewed-fried steamed pork?

A:扣肉怎麼樣?

B: No,thank you.

B:不要,謝謝。

A: Are you interested in today's special?

A:對今天的風味菜感興趣嗎?

B: What is it?

B:是什麼?

A: Twice cooked spicy pork slices.

A:回鍋肉。

B: OK. Let me try it.

B:好的。我來嚐嚐。

A: Anyfhing else?

A:還要別的嗎?

B: No , thank you

B:不用了,謝謝。


看了有關點餐旅遊英語情景對話這篇文章的人還看了:

1.購買特產英語情景對話

2.關於準備旅遊英語情景對話

3.關於旅遊意外英語情景對話

4.旅遊英語情景對話:吃中餐

5.旅遊英語情景對話:通關

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章