商務英語旅遊英語

旅遊英語情景對話:吃中餐

本文已影響 4.87K人 

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊情景對話。下面本站小編爲大家帶來旅遊英語情景對話:吃中餐,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">旅遊英語情景對話:吃中餐

 吃中餐英語情景對話一:

A:Tell me , please , what it is?

A:請告訴我,這是什麼菜?

B:It is chicken soup. At a restaurant that serves Cantonese dishes, we usually start off with soup.

B:這是一道雞湯。在供應廣東菜的餐館裏,我們的一頓飯通常從喝湯開始。

A:Oh,this soup is delicious. And What's that?

A:啊,這湯味道好極了。那又是什麼?

B:It's" sweet and sour pork ribs"'s very popular here.

B:這是“糖醋排骨”。這道菜在這兒很受歡迎。

A:Yes,it tastes good.

A:是的,它味道很好。

B:There are " stir-fried rice",“rolls",and“dumplings" . Which do you.prefer?

B:這裏供應“炒飯”、“花捲”和“餃子”。您喜歡吃哪一種?

A:I think I'll try the dumplings.

A:我想我就試一試餃子吧。

B:Please help yourself to it.

B:請隨意吃。

A:Thank you,I feel so full. You've treated me to a very nice Chinese meal.

A:謝謝,我覺得很飽了。您請我吃了一頓美味的中國餐。

吃中餐英語情景對話二:

A:May I take your order?

A:可以點菜了嗎?

B:Yes,but I know little about Chinese food.

B:是的,但我對中國食物瞭解得很少。

A:This is a Sichuan restaurant. Most dishes are hot.

A:這是一家四川飯店。大多數菜都是辣的。

B:Greatt I prefer hot food. What would you suggest to me?

B:太好了!我比較喜歡辣的食物。你建議我吃什麼?

A:What about some beef?

A:牛肉怎麼樣?

B:I don't like beef.

B:我不太喜歡吃牛肉。

A:What about fish?

A:魚怎麼樣?

B:All right. Fish would do me just fine. And give me a cup of tea , please.

B:好吧,魚合我的口味,請給我一杯茶。

A:OK. Your food will be served right away.

A:好。您的菜馬上就上來。

 吃中餐英語情景對話三:

A:What kind of cuisine do you have?

A:你們這裏有哪些菜?

B:We have Sichuan food,Hangzhou food and Beijing Food. Which do you like best?

B:四川菜、杭州菜和北京菜。您最喜歡哪種?

A:Hangzhou food.

A:杭州菜。

B:OK. How about Dongpo meat?

B:好的)東坡肉怎麼樣?

A:All right. I'll take it.

A:好的。這菜我要。

B:Do you like to use chopsticks.

B:您喜歡用筷子嗎?

A:Yes,I like using chopsticks.

A:是的,我喜歡用筷子。

B:Do you like some soup?

B:要湯嗎?

A:Yes,but I don't know what soup you have.

A:要,但我不知道你們有些什麼湯。

B:We have beef soup and tomato soup.

B:我們有牛肉湯和西紅柿湯。

A:Good. I prefer beef soup.

A:好的,我喜歡牛肉湯。

B:According to usual practices,we serve dishes first and then soup. If you like we'll bring you some soup first.

B:按慣例,我們先上菜,再上湯。如果您喜歡的話,我們也可以先上湯。

A:Save it until you've served dishes.

A:先上菜後再上湯吧。

B:All right. I'll be back right away.

B:好的。我馬上就上菜。

 吃中餐英語情景對話四:

A:Here is your spicy diced chicken with peanuts,sir.

A:先生,這是您的宮保雞丁。

B:Thank you. It looks very attractive.

B:謝謝。這道菜看上去很誘人。

A:I would advise you to enjoy the dish while it is hot.

A:我建議您趁熱吃。

B:Tasty and tender! It must be one of the famous local dishes.

B:又嫩又鮮!這一定是本地的一道名菜。

A:Yes. It's a traditional dish.

A:是的。是傳統名菜。

B:And it must be very particular in cooking.

B:這道菜的烹調肯定有獨特之處。

A:You are right, sir. To prepare it, a Sichuan food chef first fries some chilli until they turn reddish brown , and then puts diced chicken breast meat into the pot with other condiments and peanuts. That's why the dish has a bright colour.

A:您說對了,先生。燒這道菜時,川菜廚師先將辣椒油煎至棕紅色,然後將切成塊的雞脯肉放入鍋內與其他佐料及花生一起爆炒。所以,此菜色澤紅潤。

B:I see.

B:我明白了。

A:Enjoy yourself,sir.

A;請慢慢品嚐,先生。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章