商務英語旅遊英語

坐船旅遊英語情景對話

本文已影響 1.17W人 

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來關於坐船旅遊英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">坐船旅遊英語情景對話
  坐船旅遊情景對話1

A: How many ports do we call at on our passage?

A:我們一路上要在幾個港口停留?

B:Four ports.

B:4個港口。

A: The ship is going very fast.

A:船走得真快。

B: Perhaps she makes about 25 knots an hour.

B:每小時大約行駛25海里。

A: you.look pale. Are you seasick?

A:您臉色不好。是不是暈船?

B:I don't feel very good.

B:我感到不太舒服。

A:I have some tablets for seasickness.

A:我有治暈船的藥。

B: They give me no help at all.

B:它們對我一點用都沒有。

A: Then we'd better go back to our cabin.

A:那我們最好回到船艙裏吧。

  坐船旅遊情景對話2

A: The channel boats are quite fast, aren't they?

A:這艘海峽船開得很快,是嗎?

B: Yes, very. They make the trip in about an hour.

B:是的,非常快。這趟旅行大約要1小時左右。

A:I hope we shan't have a rough passage.

A:但願我們在旅途中不要遇到風浪。

B: No,I hope not.I want to have a deck chair and enjoy the crossing.

B:我也是這麼希望的,我想在甲板上找一把椅子,欣賞穿越海峽的沿途風景。

A:That's a good idea.

A:這是個好主意。

B: The sea seems quite calm, so there will be no fear of seasickness. Are you seasick?

B:看上去大海很平靜,可以不用擔心暈船了。你愛暈船嗎?

A: Yes, unfortunately. I'm very much subject to it.

A:是的,不幸的是,我經常暈船。

B: I'm not a very good sailor, either. My mother is a dreadfully poor sailor. In fact, she never takes a voyage unless she has to.I am better than that, and even on the Pacific. after ten days of it,I can still find my sea legs. Well, happily we shall have a smooth passage today.

B:我也有一點兒暈船。我母親是最愛暈船的人。事實上,她不到萬不得已時從來不坐船。我比她強點兒,甚至有一次在太平洋上航行十天後也幾乎沒怎麼暈船。不過今天我們高興的是,我們將有一個平靜的航行。

A: Yes, this little boat gets up a fine speed, and I think we'll soon get to the land.

A:是的,這艘小船還真快。我想我們很快就能到陸地。

B: Yeah,I am of the same opinion.

B:是啊,我也是這麼想的。

  坐船旅遊情景對話3

A:Excuse me, sir.

A:打擾了,先生。

B:What's the matter?

B:什麼事?

A:I heard that we will call at some ports on the way. Is that true?

A:我聽說我們將要沿途在一些港口停靠,這是真的嗎?

B:Yes.

B:是的。

A:Where will we call at?

A:我們在哪兒停靠?

B:Dalian.

B:在大連?

A: Dalian is my hometown.

A:大連是我的老家。

B:Really?

B:是嗎?

A: Can I get off the ship and walk around?

A:我能下船到處走走嗎?

B: Sorry. I'm afraid you couldn't.

B:對不起,恐怕您不能。

  坐船旅遊情景對話4

A: Good morning, everyone. We will get destination in only one hour.

A:早上好,各位。我們還有一個小時就到達目的地了。

B: Oh, yes.

B:啊,好的。

A: I hope that you had good journey.

A:希望各位的旅途很愉快。

B: Yes. Thank you.

B:是的,謝謝你。

A: Make sure that your customs forms are with you.

A:要確定隨身攜帶海關單據。

B: And?

B:還有嗎?

A: Before disembarkation, please get ready.

A:離船之前,請做好準備。

B: All right.

B:好的。

A: By the way, don't forget your luggage on the ship.

A:順便說一句,不要把行李落在船上。

B: Thank you for your reminding.

B:謝謝你的提醒。

A: You will see the beautiful city.

A:你們將會看到一座美麗的城市。

B:I can't wait to see it.

B:我等不及了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章