商務英語旅遊英語

美洲旅遊英語情景對話

本文已影響 2.85W人 

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來出國旅遊必備英語口語對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">美洲旅遊英語情景對話

 美洲旅遊英語情景對話1:

A:Is this the first time you come to Los Angeles?

A:這是你第一次來洛杉磯嗎?

B:Yes,it is

B:是的,是第一次。

A:Do you like Los Angeles?

A:你喜歡洛杉磯嗎?

B:Yes,I like it very much.

B:是的,我很喜歡。

A:Where do you want to visit?

A:你想去哪兒遊玩兒呢?

B:I'd like to go to Hollywood.

B:我想去好萊塢看看。

A:That might be a good idea. It's really a good place.

A:這主意也許不錯。那確定是個好地方。

B:Do you want to go there , too?

B:你也想去嗎?

A:No.I've been there many times.

A:不,我去過好多次了。

 美洲旅遊英語情景對話2:

A:Look!That's the Statue of Liberty.

A:瞧!那就是自由女神像。

B:What a spectacular view! Maybe it is the most famous single monument in the USA.

B:太壯觀了!它或許是美國最有名的單人紀念碑了。

A:It was a gift from the French people. Its designer also designed the world famous Eiffel Tower.

A:自由女神是法國人民贈送的禮物。其設計師也就是埃菲爾鐵塔的設計師。

B:He was so great. What was his name?

B:太了不起了。他叫什麼名字?

A:I am sorry,I can't remember. The day when the Statue of Liberty was unveiled, more than one million people came to watch and celebrate.

A:對不起,我不記得了。自由女神揭幕典禮那天,有一百多萬人前來觀看、慶祝。

B:That must have been very spectacular.

B:那肯定非常壯觀了。

A:Yes , it was

A:是很壯觀。

B:By the way,are visitors allowed to climb up the statue?

B:順便問一下,自由女神像允許參觀者登上去嗎?

A:Yes. An elevator takes visitors to the top pedestal.

A:可以登上去。電梯可以把參觀者送上最高的那層平臺。

B:That's the first thing I'd like to do.

B:那是我計劃要做的第一件事。

 美洲旅遊英語情景對話3:

A:We are now in Washington D. C.,the capital city of America.

A:我們現在在華盛頓特區,美國的首都。

B:I think this city's name must be connected with president Washington.

B:我想這城市的名字肯定與華盛頓總統有關。

A:Yes. George Washington has been highly respected by the American people. To show their admiration and love for President Washington,they name their capital city Washington.

A:是的。喬治•華盛頓一向深得美國人的尊敬。爲了表達他們的崇敬及熱愛,人們把他們的首都命名爲華盛頓。

B:Oh:I see.

B:噢,我明白了。

A:Look, there is the Washington Monument. It is the highest needle shaped building in the world. The height is 55 feet.

A:看,那是華盛頓紀念碑。它是世界上最高的針形建築物,高度達55英尺。

B:That must be the Jefferson Memorial over there.

B:那邊一定是傑斐遜紀念館了。

A:You're right. Thomas Jefferson was the third president of the United States. He drafted the Declaration of Independence. In the memorial there is a bronze statue of President Jefferson.

A:對了。托馬斯•傑斐遜是美國第三任總統。他起草了《獨立宣言》。紀念堂內有傑斐遜總統的銅像。

B:Will we visit the Library of Congress?

B:我們去參觀國會圖書館嗎?

A:Yes. The Library of Congress is the largest library in the world.

A:是的。國會圖書館是世界上最大的圖書館。

B:Really? Let's go.

B:是嗎?那我們走吧。

 美洲旅遊英語情景對話4:

A:I'm going to Los Angeles to visit a friend.

A:我去洛杉磯看朋友。

B:Los Angeles? Ah,you can take a tour of Hollywood.

B:洛杉磯?那你可以順便去好萊塢玩。

A:Yes,we've planned to go there on Saturday afternoon. I've been dreaming of seeing the“Movie Capital of the World" for a long time.

A:嗯,我們打算星期六下午就去。我早就想去看看這個“世界影視之都”了。

B:Yes, it's also the home of the“Silver Screen".

B:是啊,好萊塢也是“銀幕之家”。

A:Have you ever been there before?

A:你以前去過嗎?

B:Of course. I once lived nearby.

B:當然了,以前我家就在那。

A:Oh,that's great! Could you please tell me something about it?

A:那太好了!正好可以問問你情況。

B:Sure. What do you want to know?

B:沒問題。你想知道些什麼?

A:Will I see the huge Hollywood sign? I often saw it in movies and on postcards

A:我會看見那個寫着“HOLLYWOOD”的大牌子嗎?我老在電影裏,還有明信片上看見它。

B:You certainly will. It stands along a mountain side. Each letter is 50 feet tall-the size of a four-storey building.

B:當然會看見了。它就在山腰上,而且每個字母都有50英尺,大概四層樓那麼高。

A:Wow I That's really huge!

A:哇!可真大啊!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章