商務英語旅遊英語

澳洲旅遊英語情景對話

本文已影響 1.84W人 

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來出國旅遊必備英語口語對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">澳洲旅遊英語情景對話

 澳洲旅遊英語情景對話1:

A:Can you tell me something about Sydney?

A:請您給我講講悉尼的事情好嗎?

B:Sure. Is that where you're going to take a trip?

B:當然可以。您是不是打算去那裏旅遊呢?

A:That's right. I'll visit it tomorrow.

A:是的。我打算明天去那遊玩兒。

B:I've bean there only once, but I'll tell you what I can remember.

B:我只去過那裏一次,不過我可以把我記得的東西全告訴您。

A:When did you go there?

A:您是什麼時候去的?

B:Last month. I stayed there for one day.

B:上個月。我在那裏待了一天。

A:Did you see much?

A:您看了很多地方嗎?

B:No, I just visited some important can't see all of the resorts in one day.

B:不多,我只看了一些重要的地方。不可能一天裏都去看完。

A:What did you enjoy most?

A:您最欣賞的是什麼?

B:Sydney Opera House. It's so magnificent.

B:悉尼歌劇院。太壯觀了。

A:Maybe I should visit it.

A:也許我應該去參觀。

B:Don't miss it,or you will regret.

B:千萬別錯過它,否則您會後悔的。

 澳洲旅遊英語情景對話2:

A:Where shall we go tomorrow?

A:我們明天要去哪兒?

B:Can you guess?

B:你猜呢?

A:I'm afraid I don't know.

A:恐怕我不知道。

B:You can go snorkeling,diving or swimming there.

B:你可以去那潛泳、跳水或游泳。

A:What is it then?

A:那是什麼地方?

B:It's the Great Barrier Reef.

B:是大堡礁。

A:It seems that I heard about it,but what is the Great Barrier Reef?

A:我好像聽說過,可大堡礁到底是什麼啊?

B:The Great Barrier Reef features more than 2,500 individual reefs and 900 islands.

B:大堡礁是以由2 500多個單個礁石和900多個島嶼構成的。

A:What things can we see there?

A:在那兒我們能看到什麼?

B:We can see thousands of brilliantly coloured species of marine lives.

B:我們能看到色彩斑斕的、數以千計的海洋生物。

A:Do you have to snorkel to see those things?

A:你必須得潛游才能看到這些東西嗎?

B:No, of course not. You can view from underwater observatories and glassbottomed boats.

B:不,當然不用。你可以從水下觀測臺和有玻璃船底的船上觀看。

A:That's really good !

A:那太好了!

 澳洲旅遊英語情景對話3:

A:Is it the first time you have come to Wellington?

A:這是你第一次來惠靈頓嗎?

B:Yes. Is Wellington larger than Auckland?

B:是的。惠靈頓比奧克蘭大嗎?

A:No. Auckland is the largest city in New Zealand.

A:不。奧克蘭是新西蘭最大的城市。

B:Isn't Wellington the capital?

B:惠靈頓不是首都嗎?

A:Yes. But Auckland was the capital until 1840. Today it's still a very important cultural city.

A:是的。但1840年以前,奧克蘭是首都。現在奧克蘭還是個重要的文化城市。

B:I hear Wellington has developed every quickly.

B:聽說惠靈頓發展得很快。

A:Yes. It has come alive in almost every respect.

A:是的。惠靈頓在每一方面都幾乎活躍起來了。

B:Does it have any museums or something like that?

B:那裏有博物館或諸如此類的遊覽地嗎?

A:Yes. Te Papa Tongarewa Museum,of course,is the latest major attraction.

A:有。特巴巴同加利瓦博物館是最新的主要遊覽地。

B:It's hard for me to decide where to go first.

B:先去哪裏對我來說太難決定了。

A:Don't worry. We will go to both of the cities.

A:彆着急。兩個城市我們都會去的。

B:Thats great.

B:太好啦。

 澳洲旅遊英語情景對話4:

A:You said yesterday that we're going bushwalking today,didn't you?

A:你昨天說,我們今天將去叢林徒步旅行,是吧?

B:Yes, I did. And we're going to do that right now.

B:是啊,我說了。我們現在就準備去。

A:How shall we go?

A:我們怎麼去呀?

B:We're going there with Murrays Coaches. They offer a range of tours featuring Canberra's major attractions.

B:我們乘墨累長途客車去。他們提供以堪培拉主要景點的特色旅遊服務。

A:But where shall we go?

A:我們去哪兒呀?

B:To the Namadgi National Park. You know it is a very big park. It has an area of 105,900 heactrares, making up more than half of the Australian capital territory.

B:去納馬得基國家公園。那是一個非常大的公園,佔地105900公頃,覆蓋了澳大利亞首都地區面積的一半以上。

A:What's the meaning of“namadgi"?

A:“納馬得基”是什麼意思?

B:It is just the aboriginal word for the mountains southwest of Canberra.

B:它是一個土著詞語,意思是堪培拉西南羣山。

A:Tell me some more about the park.

A:再告訴我一些有關公園的事情吧。

B:No hurry. I'll let you know when we get there.

B:你不用急,到公園時我會告訴你的。

A:What are we waiting for then?

A:那我們現在等什麼呢?

B:Wait a minute. You have to prepare a lot of things before you go bushwalking. We need some warm and waterproof clothing, for mountain weather can change unexpectedly at any time of year. We need to have a detailed map, a compass, a portable stove for cooking and a small trowel.

B:稍等一下,去叢林旅行前,得準備很多東西。我們需要一些暖和又防水的衣服,因爲一年裏的任何時候山裏的天氣都是變化無常。我們需要一張詳細的地圖、一個指南針、一個手提烹飪爐子和一個小鏟子。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章