商務英語旅遊英語

旅遊英語機場情景對話

本文已影響 4.96K人 

在出國旅遊之前,學習一些常用的旅遊英語口語表達十分重要,下面本站小編爲大家帶來旅遊英語機場情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">旅遊英語機場情景對話
  旅遊英語機場情景對話1:

A: Passport, please!

A:請出示護照!

B:Here you.are!

B:給。

A: Italian?

A:意大利人嗎?

B:Yes.

B:是的

A: Where in Italy are you from?

A:意大利的什麼地方?

B: Florence.

B:佛羅倫薩。

A: There sure are a lot of people from Italy visiting right now.

A:現在從意大利來的遊客真不少。

B: I’m not surprised. Our school year just ended, and a lot of Italians are on vacation.

B:這不奇怪。我們的學期才結束,還有許多意大利人正在休假。

A: How long do you plan to stay?

A:你打算呆多久?

B: About ten days.

B:大約10天。

A: All right. Here’s your passport. Welcome to the China.

A:行了。這是您的護照。歡迎您到中國來。

  旅遊英語機場情景對話2:

A: Are these your bags, sir?

A:這些是您的包嗎,先生?

B:Yes, that's right.

B:是的,沒錯。

A: Have you anything to declare?

A:您有什麼東西要申報嗎?

B: No, I've only got some clothes and things like that.

B:沒有,我只帶了些衣服之類的東西。

A: What's the purpose of your visit?

A:您到這裏來幹什麼?

B:I'm here on business.

B:來這兒出差。

A:I see. Would you mind opening this one?

A:我知道了。您介意把這個打開看看嗎?

B:Not at all.

B:完全不介意。

A: What's inside the package?

A:這個包裹裏面是什麼?

B: Presents for some of my friends. They're glass vases and so on.

B:是給我朋友的禮物。玻璃花瓶之類的東西。

A: Got any cigarettes? Spirits?

A:帶煙了嗎?酒呢?

B: I've got 200 cigarettes, but I haven't got any spirits.

B:帶了200支香菸,但沒帶酒。

  旅遊英語機場情景對話3:

A: Miss, you still have some metallic things with you.

A:小姐,您身上仍然有金屬物質。

B:It is impossible.

B:這不可能。

A: Please check it again.

A:請您再檢查一遍。

B: Oh, I got it.1t is my keys. It is metallic thing. Sorry.

B:哦,我知道了。是我的鑰匙,這也算金屬物,對不起。

A: Never mind. Please put them on this tray. And put your baggage to the belt again.

A:沒關係,請把它放迸托盤裏,然後再把您的行李放到傳送帶上。

B:No problem.

B:沒問題。

A: Please go through this gate.

A:請通過安全門。

(The alarm sounds)

(警報器響了)

B:What's matter?

B:怎麼回事?

A: There are still some metallic things with you.

A:您的身上還有金屬物。

B: Let me check ,it is my buckle.

B:讓我看看。對,是我的皮帶扣。

A:That's OK.

A:可以了。

  旅遊英語機場情景對話4:

A: Reservation Center, Global Airlines. Can I help you?

A:全球航空公司訂座中心。能幫您嗎?

B: Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticker.

B:是的,我來電確認機票。

A: May I have your name,please?

A:請問您叫什麼名字?

B: My name is Li Lin, In fact,I have a reservation on Flight No.916 for London, leaving NewYork at 2:00 p.m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possibleto change my booking to the day after tomorrow?

B:我叫李林。我事先已訂了明天飛往倫敦的916次航班機票,下午2點離開紐約。可現在我想改變一下旅行日程。能不能將我的訂票改到後天?

A:Certainly, madam.

A:當然可以,太太。

B: Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?

B:後天同次航班有座嗎?

A: Yes, are reconfirmed on Flight No. 916 for London, leaving New York at 2:00p,m. on October 25.

A:有,太太,您已重新確認10月25H飛往倫敦的916次航班機票,離開紐約的時間爲下午2點鐘。

旅遊英語機場情景對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章