商務英語旅遊英語

中國旅遊英語情景對話

本文已影響 2.74W人 

如果想要出外旅遊,那就有必要學習一些出外旅遊常用英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來中國旅遊英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">中國旅遊英語情景對話

 中國旅遊英語情景對話1:黃龍溪古鎮

After talkine with friends nbout China's ancient towns. Amv decided to visit one of them in person. Now she is having a conversation with a local person.

埃米聽了朋友們關於中國古鎮的介紹後,決定親自到一個古鎮看看她正在和當地的居民聊天。

Amy:Hi. I am Amy from America. Nice to meet vou.

埃米:你好,我是來自美國的埃米,很高興認識你。

Local Person:Hi. Welcome to Huanglongxi Town.

當地人:你好,歡迎來到黃龍溪古鎮。

Amy:How old is this town?

埃米:這座古鎮有多少年了?

Local Person:It was built almost 1,700 years ago. So this town has seen much about the Chinese history

當地人:本鎮始建於約1700年之前,它見證了很多中國的歷史時刻。

Amy:That is long time ago. Even older than the United States of America.

埃米:真的是很老了,比美國的歷史還要長。

Local Person:Yes. There are many ancient towns like Huanalonoxi Town in China.

當地人:是的。中國有很多像黃龍溪一樣的古鎮呢。

Amy:I see.

埃米:明白了。

Local Person:Huanolonaxi Town is very famous in histonr. It has been written in the work of a very famous poet Du Fu.

當地人:黃龍溪古鎮在歷史上很出名,也曾出現在中國著名詩人杜甫的作品中。

Amy:I know about this poet.

埃米:我知道這個詩人。

Local Person:This ancient town has also maintained a very deep rustic western Sichuan folk culture from the Southern Song Dynasty.

當地人:這個古鎮保留了自南宋以來中國四川西部的民俗文化。

  中國旅遊英語情景對話2:麗江古鎮

Emmy meets a friend ji-om Lijiang Town named Kent while she is traveling in China. Kent tells her much about Lijiang Town.

埃米在中國旅行的時候遇到了一個來自麗江古鎮的朋友肯特他向埃米介紹了關於麗江古鎮的很多事情。

Amy:Where are you from, Kent?

埃米:你來自哪裏呢,肯特?

Kent:I am from Lijiang Town.

肯特:我來自麗江古鎮。

Amy:I have watched a TV program about Lijiang Town. It is really an amazing place.

埃米:我之前在電視上看到過關於麗江古鎮的節目。那裏真的美得讓人驚歎。

Kent:Yes. I couldn't agree more. Lijiang Town is officially called Dayan town which is a literal meaning for great inkstand.

肯特:是的,我很贊同麗江古城,官方稱爲大研鎮,字面意思是巨大的墨水臺。

Amy: it a mountainous area?

埃米:哇,那個地萬也是山區嗎?

Kent:Yes. It is on a piece of rich flatland fed by a river and surrounded by green mountains. There are no other towns in China like Lijianq Town which incorporates the architecture styles of both North and South part of China.

肯特:是的。麗江古城坐落在河流衝擊成的平地上,四周都是山麗江古城是中國唯一一個結合了中國南北方建築風格的古城。

中國旅遊英語情景對話3:蘇州周莊

Jason just got back from his trip to is now telling Amy about Zhouzhuang and show her pictures there.

賈森剛從周莊回來,正在向埃米描述周莊,並向她展示之前去周莊的照片。

Amy:Where have you been for the last two weeks?

埃米:上兩週你去哪裏了?

Jason:’I have been to southern part of China for sightseeing.

賈森:我去中國的南萬旅行了。

Amy:What have you visited there?

埃米:那你都去了哪些地方?

Jason:I have visited Zhouzhuang which is located in the southeast of Suzhou City. It is an ancient town with a history of nearly 900 years.

賈森:我去了周莊。它坐落在蘇州市的東南方,是一座擁有近900年曆史的古城。

Amy:It must be very old and quiet.

埃米:那裏一定很古老也很安靜。

Jason:Yes. I feel very peaceful. It attracts many tourists from the whole le want to come to see the ancient Chinese architecture style because many simple buildings there are well preserved in its original form.

賈森:是的.在那裏的時候我感覺到心裏很安寧.周莊吸引着世界各地的很多遊客.池們都想來看一下中國的古典建築風格。因爲周莊裏有很多以前的簡單建築都被完好無損地保存了下來。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章