口語英語英語突破情景對話

關於英語點餐的情景對話

本文已影響 1.15W人 

有同學覺得在學習英語會很難,要花很多時間,那麼今天小編整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟大家分享一下,同學們要多多看看,背一背哦

ing-bottom: 86.09%;">關於英語點餐的情景對話

  我做的湯味道很棒

AThis broth is wonderful. What's in it?

清湯很棒。裏頭有什麼?

BLamb and beef. It will get even tastier when we add the veggies!

羊肉和牛肉。等我們放蔬菜進去之後會味道更好!

AHey! Watch out! you.#39;re using the same spoon for both broths!

嘿!小心一點!你在兩種湯裏都用同一個湯勺!

BSo?

那又怎樣?

AYou're getting that hot stuff in my mild broth!

你把辣味都摻進我的清湯裏了!

BYou'll be OK. It's just a little bit...

沒事的啦。只有一點點……

  你們現在要點餐嗎

AGood evening. Do you have a reservation?

晚上好。你們有預定嗎?

BNo, we don't.

不,我們沒有。

AHow many people are you together?

你們總共多少人?

BJust two people.

只有兩個人。

AWould you like to sit in a smoking section, a non-smoking section or whatever comes open first?

你們要坐在抽菸區、禁菸區還是有空位就行?

BWe prefer non-smoking section.

我們寧願要禁菸區。

AI am awfully sorry but there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment?

我很抱歉,現在沒有空位了。你們稍等一會行嗎?

BHow long a wait do you think there’ll be?

你覺得我們要等多久?

AI think about ten minutes.

我想大概要10分鐘。

BOk, we'll wait a while.

好的,我們等會。

AI am sorry for making you wait so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me.

很抱歉讓你們等這麼久。禁菸區現在有一張空臺子。請跟我來。

BThank you.

謝謝你。

AThis is the menu. Are you ready to order now?

這是菜單。現在你們準備好點餐了嗎?

BWell, I think I'd like to have a tomato sausage soup first. And the same for him, please.

額,我想先來個番茄香腸湯。他也一樣。

AYes, and what would you like to drink?

是的,你們想喝什麼?

BOne goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer please.

請來一杯紅酒和一瓶啤酒。

AWould you like a dessert?

你們要甜點嗎?

BWhat special kind of desserts do you have?

你們這裏有什麼特別的甜點?

ALemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding.

檸檬派、糖油煎餅、巧克力聖代冰淇淋和奶油布丁。

BWell, I think we will order after we finish the main course.

額,我想我們吃完主菜之後再點.

AAll right. I'll bring your soup right away.

好的。我馬上幫你上湯。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章