口語英語英語突破情景對話

關於點餐英語情景對話

本文已影響 1.46W人 

隨着全球化進程的推進,國際交流合作與競爭日益加強,英語能力成爲衡量我國高素質人才的重要指標之一,因此許多用人單位將英語作爲衡量應聘者的重要條件。本站小編整理了關於點餐英語情景對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 86.09%;">關於點餐英語情景對話
  關於點餐英語情景對話篇一

A:What Can I get you?

您需要點什麼?

B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.

我要一杯卡茲莫酒。

C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!

老兄!你可不能點卡茲莫!那是女生的酒,別讓我難堪了!

B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!

你在說什麼呢?那是好酒!

C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

這酒太溫和了!就點些稍微烈一些的吧!

B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.

好吧!我要在海灘上做愛。

C:You have got to be kidding me!

你在耍我吧!

B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

拜託!那酒味道不錯的!特別是加上菠蘿和椰子。

C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

好吧好吧,我幫你點。我要一杯英格蘭的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈頓,算在我的賬上。這纔是真正的酒!

B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

這酒很烈的說!我喝不了會浪費的!

C:That' s the idea!

好主意!

  關於點餐英語情景對話篇二

W= Waiter P= Patron

W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

服務生:嗨,我是喬治,今晚我將爲您服務。您現在準備點菜還是稍待一會呢?

P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

顧客:我現在點菜,我要烤雞和玉米副餐。

W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

服務生:在正餐之前您要來個開胃菜嗎?今天的湯是我們最美味可口的蕃茄湯。

P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

顧客:我不要湯,不過我要田園沙拉。

W: Can I get you anything to drink?

服務生:您要什麼飲料嗎?

P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

顧客:好啊,我要一杯冰紅茶。

W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

服務生:好的,我很快會把您的飲料和沙拉送來。

P: Thank you. (to be continued)

顧客:謝謝。

  關於點餐英語情景對話篇三

G1: What are today’s specials? 今天有什麼特別的嗎?

W: Today we have vegetarian lasagna, New York strip steak, and baked salmon with a creamy herb sauce. 今天我們有素食千層麪,紐約客牛排,奶油香草醬汁烤三文魚

G1: That sounds good – I’ll have the salmon. 聽着不錯,我要烤三文魚

W: That comes with a choice of rice, baked potato, or french fries. 這道菜有米飯、烤土豆和薯條三種配餐選擇

G1: d potato, please. 烤土豆

W: And for you, ma’am? 您呢?女士(另一位客人)

G2: I’ll have the grilled chicken and a small caesar salad. 我想要烤雞肉和一個小份的凱撒沙拉

Waitr: Great! Would you like something to drink? 好的,您要點什麼喝的嗎?

G2: Two glasses of red wine, please. 2杯紅酒,謝謝

Waitress: Okie dokie. I’ll be back with your drinks in a minute. 好的呢!我馬上給您拿酒來(Okie dokie=OK,Old fashion的美式說法)


看了“關於點餐英語情景對話”的人還看了:

1.簡單實用點餐英語對話

2.有關點餐旅遊英語情景對話

3.有關餐廳點餐的英語對話

4.實用英語情景對話之餐廳點餐

5.關於餐廳點菜的英語對話

6.關於餐廳常用英語對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章