口語英語英語突破情景對話

關於點餐的英文情景對話

本文已影響 2.16W人 

隨着當今社會對大學畢業生英語水平要求的不斷提高,學生英語綜合性實用能力越來越多地受到人們的關注。小編精心收集了關於點餐的英文情景對話,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 86.09%;">關於點餐的英文情景對話
  關於點餐的英文情景對話篇1

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

您想要哪種果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?

B: Yes, that’s right.

是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir?

還有什麼嗎,先生?

B: No, that’s all.

沒有了,謝謝。

(Later)

稍後

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。

B: Just put it on the table, please.

請放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir?

先生,還有其他需要嗎?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱裏?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?

哪種果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.

好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。

  關於點餐的英文情景對話篇2

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

我聽說這兩種都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。

A: They might be too hot for me.

對我來說可能太辣了點。

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

有北京烤鴨啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。

A: Is it near here?

離這兒近嗎?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算遠。乘出租車15分鐘能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給出租車司機看。

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

您真是太好了!多謝多謝。

B: You’re welcome.

不客氣。

  關於點餐的英文情景對話篇3

A是你,B是外國人)

A:Welcome to our hotel.

歡迎光臨。

A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?

您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?

B:Let me have a check again.

讓我再看一下。

A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.

接待處就在前面。

A:After you, please.

你先請。

B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?

勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香菸?

A:There is a shop on the ground floor.

一樓有個商店。

A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

在那兒可買到中國香菸和外國香菸。

B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?

也可以買到紀念品嗎?

A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.

有個櫃檯出售各種各樣的紀念品。


看了“關於點餐的英文情景對話”的人還看了:

1.簡單實用點餐英語對話

2.有關點餐旅遊英語情景對話

3.餐廳英語情景對話帶翻譯

4.有關餐廳點餐的英語對話

5.實用英語情景對話之餐廳點餐

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章