商務英語商務英語

最常用商務英語220句實用口語表達

本文已影響 2.11W人 

商務英語的學習中,熟記一些最常用的口語表達是很重要的,下面是本站小編整理的最常用商務英語220句, 希望對大家有幫助。

最常用商務英語220句實用口語表達
  最常用的商務英語

I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地爲你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

- You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

- It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

- I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我認爲現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

- If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什麼意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

- Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

- So our evenings will be quite full then?

那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

- We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你們願意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。

- We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

-- That'll put us both in the picture.

這樣雙方都能瞭解全面的情況。

-- Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

那麼我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什麼了。

-- I can't say for certain off-hand.

我還不能馬上說定。

-- Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些實際材料拿到手總比坐着閒聊強。

-- It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

-- But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?

-- I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

-- We've got to report back to the head office.

我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。

-- Thank you for you cooperation.

謝謝你們的合作。

  最常用的商務英語口語

-- We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

-- Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your d you please have a look at it?

這是我們爲你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

-- If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

-- I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

-- We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

我們真誠地希望你們在這裏過得愉快。

-- I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我們訪問結束時爲我們安排一點時間購物。

-- Welcome to our factory.

歡迎到我們工廠來。

-- I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着參觀貴廠。

-- You'll know our products better after this visit.

參觀後您會對我們的產品有更深的瞭解。

-- Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

-- Then we could look at the production line.

然後我們再去看看生產線。

-- These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。

-- They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工藝間的銜接情況。

-- We are running on two shifts.

我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

-- Almost every process is computerized.

幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

  常用的商務英語口語表達

-- The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

-- All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。

-- We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我們認爲質量是一個企業的靈魂。

-- Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。

-- Quality is even more important than quantity.

質量比數量更爲重要。

-- I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。

-- Do we have to wear the helmets?

我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

-- Is the production line fully automatic?

生產線是全自動的嗎?

-- What kind of quality control do you have?

你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?

-- All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

-- What's your general impression,may I ask?

不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?

-- I'm impressed by your approach to business.

你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

-- The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

我認爲你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。

-- No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。

-- I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想也許將來我們可以合作。

-- We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。

-- The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關係的可能性。

-- We would be glad to start business with you.

我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。

  實用的商務英語口語

-- I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽談中請你們多加關照。

-- We are happy to be of help.

我們十分樂意幫助。

-- I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保證通力合作。

-- Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?

-- It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個小時。

-- You may be interested in only some of the items.

你也許對某些產品感興趣。

-- I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

-- They've met with great favor home and abroad.

這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。

-- All these articles are best selling lines.

所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。

-- Your desire coincides with ours.

我們雙方的願望都是一致的。

-- No wonder you're so experienced.

怪不得你這麼有經驗。

-- Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

隨着競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。

-- Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?

-- At what time can we work out a deal?

我們什麼時候洽談生意?

-- I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關係。

-- We also hope to expand our business with you.

我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。

-- This is our common desire.

這是我們的共同願望。

-- I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

我想你也許已經瞭解到中國在對外貿易中採取了靈活的政策。

-- I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.

我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多瞭解一些。

-- Seeing is believing.

百聞不如一見。

>>>下一頁更多“實用商務英語口語表達”
  實用的商務英語口語表達

-- I would like to present our comments in the following order.

我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。

-- First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。

-- When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

專利的情況會在說明競爭產品時一併提出。

-- Please proceed with your presentation.

請開始你的簡報。

-- Yes, we have been interested in new system.

是的,我們對新系統很感興趣。

-- Has your company done any research in this field?

請問貴公司對此範疇做了任何研究嗎?

-- Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

有,我們做了一些,但是因爲我們纔剛起步,並沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。

-- If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。

-- By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

在結束這個問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

-- I would like to ask you a favor.

我可以提出一個要求嗎?

-- Would you let me know your fax number?

可以告訴我您的傳真機號碼嗎?

-- Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?

-- Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?

-- I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。

-- I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。

-- Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。

-- As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。

-- May I propose that we break for coffee now?

我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?

-- If you insist, I will comply with your request.

如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。

  商務英語必備英語口語

-- We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。

-- Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

請了解這一點對我們至關重要。

-- I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你是否瞭解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。

-- Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我們的方針是不授與專賣權。

-- There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事總有例外。

-- I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這裏。

-- Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?

-- I don't know whether you care to answer right away.

我不知道你是否願意立即回答。

-- I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。

--- Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

抱歉,你可以重複剛剛所說的嗎?

--- It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

請你儘量放慢說話速度。

--- Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?

--- It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

這會幫助我瞭解你們的重點。

--- We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

我們如果不瞭解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。

--- Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。

--- We really need more specific information about your technology.

我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。

  商務英語必備口語表達

--- Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?

這個計劃必須儘速進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧?

--- I will try, but no promises.

我會試試看,但是不敢保證。

--- I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重複一次嗎?

--- The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

以下的答案必須再經過正式確認纔有效。

--- Let me give you an indication.

我可以提示一個想法。

--- Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

請記得這不是最後的回答。

--- Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。

--- Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.

爲了討論各種情形,讓我們假設我方不同意時的處理方法。

--- There is no such published information.

沒有相關的出版資料。

--- Such data is confidential.

這樣的資料爲機密資料。

--- I am not sure such data does exist.

我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。

--- It would depend on what is on the list.

這要看列表內容。

--- We need them urgently.

我們急需這些資料。

--- All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

好。我們收齊之後會立即寄給你。

--- I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?

我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什麼特別想知道的嗎?

--- I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

我想了解一下貴國的投資環境。

  商務英語實用英語口語

--- I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

我非常想了解有關貴國對外貿易的政策。

--- It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

據說你們正在實施一種新的對外貿易政策。

--- Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無爲基礎的。

--- We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

我們在具體操作方法上靈活多了。

--- We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我們主要採取了一些國際上的慣例做法。

--- You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你們的進出口貿易也有一些調整,對嗎?

---We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景

--- How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

你認爲該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?

--- Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?

也許你已聽說過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?

--- Let me tell you about our product.

關於產品一事讓我向你說明。

--- This is our most recently developed product.

這是我們最近開發的產品。

--- We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.

我們想推薦我們新的家庭健康監測器。

--- That sounds like the product we had in mind.

那種產品好像就是我們所想要的。

--- I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.

我敢保證你會喜歡這種產品的。

--- I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.

我確信這種產品有各種你所要的款式。

--- I strongly recommend this product.

我強力推薦這種產品。

--- If I were you, I'd choose this product.

如果我是你,我就選擇這種產品。

--- We've already had a big demand for this product.

這種產品我們已有很大的需要求量。

>>>下一頁更多“實用商務英語口語表達”
  商務英語常用英語口語表達

--- This product is doing very well in foreign countries.

這種產品在國外很暢銷。

--- Our product is competitive in the international market.

我們的產品在國際市場上具有競爭力。

--- Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.

讓我來說明是什麼原因使我們的產品銷售得那麼好。

--- Good. That's just what we want to hear.

很好,那正是我們想要聽的。

--- The distinction of our product is its light weight.

我們產品的特點就是它很輕。

--- Our product is lower priced than the competition.

我們產品價格低廉,具有競爭力。

--- Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .

到目前爲止,顧客對我們的服務質量評價甚高。

--- One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.

這種產品的真正優點之一就是高質量和小體積。

--- Could we see the specifications for the X---?

我們可以看一下 X---型的詳細規格嗎?

--- Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.

當然,同時我們也有測試結果,我們相信你們會有興趣看的。

--- How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?

你們的零售商和消費者的反映怎樣?

--- We have that right here in this report.

在這份報告書內就有。

--- Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?

請你多告訴我一些你們的市場分析好嗎?

--- Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between -- and --.

好的,我們的市場分析告訴我們,我們產品主要的使用者年齡將在--至--歲。

--- How soon can you have your product ready?

你們多久纔可以把產品準備好呢?

--- We certainly expect our product to be available by October -.

我們的產品在可在-- 月-日前準備好。

--- How did you decide that product was safe?

你怎樣決定產品是安全的呢?

--- What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?

你憑什麼相信產品是安全的?

--- I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.

我想知道你們是如何得出結論的。

--- Why don't we go to the office now?

爲何我們現在不去辦公室呢?

--- I still have some questions concerning our contract.

合同方面我還有些問題要問。

  商務英語必備實用英語口語

--- We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

我們總是願意合作的,如果需要還可以做些讓步

--- If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.

對這些條款有何意見,請儘管提,不必客氣。

--- Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?

你認爲合同有問題嗎?

--- We'd like you to consider our request once again.

我們希望貴方再次考慮我們的要求。

--- We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.

我們希望搞清楚有關合同中技術方面的幾個問題。

--- The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.

就合同保方的權利和義務方面的談判非常成功。

--- We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.

我們無法同意對合同工的變動和修改。

--- We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.

我們希望下一交談判將是簽訂合同前的最後一輪談判。

--- We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

就合同雙方要承擔的義務方面,我們沒有什麼意見。

--- That's international practice. We can't break it.

這是國際慣例,我們不能違背。

--- We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.

我們可以重新考慮修改合同。

--- We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.

我們不得不討論一下合同的總價格問題。

--- Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?

你們認爲結算方式合適嗎?

--- We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.

我們很高興您在解決有關合同的問題上如此具有建設性。

--- Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.

這是我們準備好的兩份合同正本。

--- Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?

請仔細閱讀合同草案,並就合同各條款提出你的看法好嗎?]

--- When will the contract be ready?

合同何時準備好?

--- Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.--- enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.

請會籤第---號銷售合同一式兩份中的一份,將它寄回我方存檔。

--- The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.

合同會航郵給你們簽字。

--- Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?

你不覺得應該仔細檢查一下合同,以免遺漏什麼嗎?

  商務英語必備英語口語帶翻譯

--- We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?

我們對合同各項條款全無異議,下週籤合同如何?

--- We had expected much lower prices.

我們希望報價再低一些。

--- They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

這些報價比其他任何地方都要低得多。

--- I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.

我可以把比貴公司報價低得多的價目表給你看看。

--- When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.

當你在考慮對比價格時,首先必須把一切都要考慮進去。

--- I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

我敢保證我們向你提供的價位是合理的。

--- I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.

我認爲你推銷時不會有任何困難。

--- But the market prices are changing frequently.

但是市場價格隨時都在變化。

--- It's up to you to decide.

這主要取決於你。

--- The demand for our products has kept rising.

要求定購我們產品的人越來越多。

--- How long will your offer hold good?

一般你們報盤的有效期是多長?

--- We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.

我們有補償貿易和合資經營。

--- I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .

我認爲合資經營對雙方都是有利的。

--- Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.

如果你們願意做合資經營,請提出你的方案。

--- Please go over it and see if everything is in order.

請過目一下,看看是否一切妥當。

--- Do you have any comment on this clause.

你對這一條款有何看法?

--- Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?

難道你不覺得我們應該在這兒加上一句話?

--- If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.

如果一方不履行合同協議,另一方則有權終止合同。

--- The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

造成的損失必須由毀約方承擔。

--- We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.

我們應該附加一條關於仲裁分歧的條款。

--- The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

這個合同基本上囊括了所有我們在談判中所達成協議。

  商務英語實用英語口語帶翻譯

--- Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

你還有什麼問題要提出來供雙方討論的嗎?

--- We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.

我們同意給你加上一條--天寬限期的條款。

--- When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.

當這個寬限期屆滿,你仍未執行合同的話,該合同就終止了。

--- I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.

不用我說,該合同中的每一條都要嚴格執行的,沒有討價還價的餘地。

--- I hope no questions about the terms.

我看合同的條款沒有什麼問題了。

--- It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

重合同、守信用是我們的一貫原則。

--- I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高興這次洽談圓滿成功。

--- I hope this will lead to further business between us.

我希望這次交易將使我們之間的貿易得到進一步發展。

--- We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

我們將要用中文和英語分別簽署兩份原件。

--- I am ready to sign the agreement.

我已經準備好了籤合同。

--- I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.

我知道你們需要的是原件,不是傳真件。

--- So I will receive and sign it overnight.

那麼,我明天就可以收到並且簽上名了。

--- We'll still be able to meet the deadline.

我們還是可以趕上最後期限的。

--- I will keep you posted.

我會與你保持聯絡。

--- What is your hurry?

什麼事讓您這麼着急呢?

--- I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.

我很抱歉這樣突然地找您,但我真的很心煩。

--- What on earth has happened to trouble you so?

到底發生什麼事讓您如此發愁?

--- I'm afraid I have bad news for you.

恐怕我有壞消息要告訴您。


猜你喜歡:

1.商務英語常用句型

2.商務英語常用口語100句

3.商務英語業務交流常用語

4.商務英語口語常用詞彙及句型

5.商務達人常用的7個會議英文開場白

6.商務英語寫作:商務英語寫作常用句型

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章