商務英語商務英語

商務英語對話:洽談業務

本文已影響 2.27W人 

學習英語不僅要會讀會寫,還要會說。尤其是在職場中,流利的英語口語可以幫助更好的處理工作事項。今天我們就爲大家整理了商務英語對話:洽談業務,一起來看一下吧。

ing-bottom: 100%;">商務英語對話:洽談業務

常用句子:

With regard to your request for a refund, we have referred the matter to our main office .

有關您請求退款一事,我們已轉總公司辦理

How much compute capacity is required for each request?

每個請求需要多少計算能力?

The corporate is now negotiating with the families ready to resettle about compensation.

公司正在和拆遷戶協商賠償問題。

This was something of a breakthrough, even if he did not offer compensation to fishermen.

這是某種突破,儘管他沒有爲漁民提供補償。

It strikes me that what they lack in quantity, they make up in quality.

我深信他們在數量上缺乏的東西,就在質量上來補。

The first question on her side led to farther particulars.

她提出的一個問題引出了後面的詳情。

This superB shop supplies the wealthy and proud friends with first class goods.

本精品屋爲財大氣粗的朋友們提供精品。

Re-examination after 72 hours, mention-above examination results were restored to normal.

72小時後複查,上述結果均恢復正常。

The quality of this product is up to standard.This product has reached the standard.

這項產品的質量已經過關。

If the event of Force Majeure lasts over 120 days, both parties shall have the right to terminate the contract.

如果不可抗力事件持續120天以上,任何一方有權終止合同

If the date of expiry happens to be a holiday, the validity is automatically extended to the next working day.

假如議付滿期日是節假日,它就可以自動延長到下一個工作日。

情景對話:

(一)質量問題 Quality Issues

A:Your request for compensation makes me surprised .What happened?

聽到你要提出索賠我很吃驚,究竟是怎麼回事?

B:It is because of the quality.

質量問題。

A:Could you tell me the particulars?

能說的具體點嗎?

B:I told you that we want first-class goods. So the quality, specification and price are clarified in our contract. Do you remember those details?

當初我說過要的是一等品,所以合同裏將質量價格都寫的很明確,你還記得嗎?

A:Yes, I do.

確實是這樣的

B:The re-examination results indicate that one-third of the goods are not up to standard.

但是我們複檢的結果是三分之一的質量與規定不符。

A:Really? We began to load the goods after we made sure they were qualified.

是真的嗎?我們是檢驗合格後才裝船的。

B:I told you the truth. According to the contract, if you fail to honor the contract, we are entitled to cancel it.

我說的全都是事實。根據合同,如果你方沒有按照合同條款執行,我們有權終止合同。

(二)關於終止合同 To Terminate the Contract

A:Actually, I was wondering what we should do if either one of us would like to terminate the contract?

我想知道我們有一方想終止合同,怎麼辦?

B:Well, as a rule, the contract will become void automatically, if both sides do not agree to renew it when time comes.

通常,理論上,合同期滿而雙方無意續約時自動失效。

A:I got it, but nevertheless. what I was saying just now was that how to terminate the contract before its term's up?

我明白,但是我剛纔想問的是在期滿之前,怎麼辦?

B:Oh, I am sorry. I misunderstood. Well, in that case, the contract can be canceled with a 2 month's notice. What do you say?

哦,抱歉我誤解了你的意思,那樣的話,要在兩個月前通知才能終止。你說呢?

A:That sounds perfect for us.

好的,沒問題。

以上就是爲大家整理的商務英語對話:洽談業務的相關內容,希望能夠對大家的口語提高有幫助。商務英語使用最頻繁的就是口語,所以想要在職場上有更好的發展,一定要提高自己的口語能力。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章