商務英語商務英語

商務英語函電的句子有哪些

本文已影響 2.82W人 

在商務英語應用的過程中,使用電函的機率還是很高的,如果你初入職場,如果你的英語能力不高,那麼可以好好的閱讀本篇文章,瞭解一下常用的商務英語函電的句子,跟着滬江小編一起來了解一下。

ing-bottom: 35.47%;">商務英語函電的句子有哪些

1.通知

本廠已遷移到上述地址, 特此通知。

I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.

我方已在本市開設貿易與總代理店, 特此通知。同時, 懇請訂購。

Having established ourselves in this city, as merchants and general agents, we take the liberty of acquainting you of it, and solicit the preference of your order.

本公司於5月1日將改爲股份有限公司, 特此奉告。

We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 1st May.

本公司股東年會, 將於3月1日在銀行傢俱樂部召開, 特此函告。

Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our company will be held at the Bankers' Club on Mar. 1.

今天我們已付給R.S.先生120美元, 特此告知

By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. $120.

通過這些渠道, 他們會發來甚多訂單, 特此函告。

Through these lines, we intimate you that they may send you considerable orders.

2.回信

公司斷定我們所提供的貨色優良, 價格公道, 感謝貴公司給我們一個機會, 使我們的要求得以實現。

We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.

貴公司5月6日函悉, 本公司無法承購貴公司開價的商品。此復。

In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.

關於貴公司所詢麥麩一事, 現可提供該貨20噸。

In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.

貴函收悉, 此地商場仍保持平靜。

Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.

至今未復5月8日貴函, 甚感歉疚, 還望原諒。

Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.

本月8日貴函敬悉。??先生是位誠實可靠的人, 特此告知。

In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of trustworthy character.

關於所詢H.先生的情況, 謹此高興地告知, 他是一位足以信賴的人。

In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.

關於S.公司的情況, 我們特此欣然函覆。

We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.

關於J.先生的情況, 謹此高興地告知, 我們認爲他是絕對可以信賴的人。

Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.

17日貴函關於結帳一事, 謹此告知, 我們將很快寄去支票。

Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account, I will send you a cheque shortly.

 商務函電的格式

Greeting message:

1.Hope you have a good trip back.

祝旅途愉快。

2.How are you ?

你好嗎?

3.How is the project going on?

項目進行順利嗎?

4.Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestionssoon.

期待您的反饋建議!

5.What is your opinion on the schedule and next stepswe proposed?

你對計劃方面有什麼想法?下一步我們應該怎麼做?

6.What do you think about this?

這個你怎麼想?

7.Any question.please don’t hesitate to let me know.

有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

8.Any question,please let me know.

有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

9.Please contact me if you have any questions.

有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

10.Please let me know if you have any question onthis.

有任何問題,歡迎和我聯繫。

11.Yours comments and suggestions are welcome!

歡迎您的評論和建議!

12.Do you have any idea about this?

對於這個你有什麼建議嗎?

 關於附件語:

1.I enclose the uation report for your reference.

我附加了評估報告供您閱讀。

2.Attached please find today’s meeting notes.

今天的會議記錄在附件裏。

3.Attach is the design documents,please review it .

設計文檔在附件裏,請評閱。

表示道歉用語:Apology

1.I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!

對造成的誤解我真誠道歉!

2.I apologize for the late asking but we want to makesure the correctness of our implementation ASAP.

很抱歉現在才進行詢問,但是我們需要儘快覈實執行信息。

表示感謝語:

1.Thank you so much for the cooperation.

感謝你的合作!

2.Thanks for your information.

謝謝您提供的信息!

3.I really appreciate the effort you all made for thissudden and tight project.

對如此緊急的項目您做出的努力我表示十分感謝。

4.Thanks for your attention!

謝謝關心!

5.Your kind assistance on this are very muchappreciated.

我們對您的協助表示感謝。

6.Really appreciate your help!

非常感謝您的幫助!

 關於收訖的商務英語函電句子

您昨日來信已收悉, 謹於此按您所約定的條件。接受此項任務。

I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.

6月1日貴函敬悉。

We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.

本月5日來函敬悉。

We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.

本商品將於12月最後一班輪船付運, 貨到時請惠於告知。

Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.

我們如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所談事宜盡悉。謝謝。

We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.

6月6日來函收悉, 我們無法交運該貨, 甚感遺撼。

We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.

7月15日寄來的貨物發票收悉。

We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.

7月7日的貴函收悉, 感謝您訂購下列貨物: ...

Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...

7月10日來函敬悉。

Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.

您昨天的信和所附來的100美元的支票均已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.

昨天貴函已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday is duly received.

我們已收到您昨日寫的信。

We have received your letter of yesterday.

我們如期收到您昨日發來的信。

We duly received your letter of yesterday.

我們於5月1日收到您4月3日的信。

We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.

我們如期收到您5月27日函和附來的150美元的匯票。

We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.

2月6日來函收悉。

We have received your letter dated 6th February.

您6月5日的來函收悉, 多謝。

We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.

 國際商務英語函電常用句型

1.表示“今來函…”:

(1)We are writing concerning...

(2)We are writing to enquire about...

(3)I am writing with reference to your advertisement of...

(4)The objeet of this letter is to...

(5)We are writing in connection with...

(6)We are interested in your latest product.

(7)I am writing to apply for the Sales Manager post you advertised in

2.表示“收到…來函”:

(1)We have duly received your letter dated…,asking if...

(2)We are very much obliged for your letter of…,enquiring about…

3.表示“隨函附上”:

(1)Enclosed please find...

(2)Enclosed We hand you...

(3)We enclose herewith...

(4)We are enclosing...

(5)Attached you will find...

4.表示“有關詳情”:

(1)I will write you particulars in my next(1etter).

(2)I will inform you more fully in my next.

(3)I will go into further details in my next.

(4)Particulars will be related in the following letter.

5.表示“按你方要求”:

(1)As required in your last letter....

(2)In accordance with the instructions in your e-mail...

(3)According to the instructions of your previous letter dated

(4)In compliance with your request,we...

6.表示“關於…”:

(1)With(In)rdeIence to your last letter...

(2)Further to your inquiry of...

(3)With regard to the damaged goods,we...

(4)Referring to our telephone yesterday,I’d like to...

(5)With reference tO our meeting last week,I...

7.表示抱歉:

(1)Please accept our apologies fo...

(2)We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by us...

(3)We apologize for...

(4)Please excuse this error.It is certainly our fault.

(5)We must apologize for the delay of...

(6)With apologies once again.

8.表示“特此奉告”:

(1)We are pleased to inform you that...

(2)We have the pleasure in informing you that

(3)May we ask your attention to...

(4)We have tO advise you of...

9.表示“惠請告知”:

(1)Kindly inform that...(of...)

(2)Please inform us of...

(3)We should be very pieced iI you could tell us...

(4)We shall deem it a favor if you could advise us of...

(5)You will greatly oblige me by informing that...

10.表示“以回覆”:

(1)In gdlswer to your...

(2)In response to your inquiry of...

(3)Answering your letter dated...

(4)Replying to your letter of…

以上就是滬江小編爲大家整理的商務英語函電的句子有哪些,如果你目前正處於職業上升期,如果你現在正在努力的學習商務英語,那麼就好好的閱讀本篇文章,希望能夠給大家帶來幫助。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章