職場英文口語 第29期:如何表達歉意(3)
本文已影響
2.43W人
Tell me, do you.have any other artificial fruits in this range?
告訴我,在這個範圍內你還有其他人造水果嗎?Yes. Well, it's a bit of a secret, but you're a trusted client, so I think I can tell you... Go on...
是的。這是一個祕密,但您是值得信賴的客戶,所以我想我可以告訴您…… 繼續……We're about to unveil a new Imperial Lemon. Really?
我們將推出一款新型皇家檸檬。 真的嗎?
I can't tell you any more for now. But… Yes...
現在我還不能告訴您更多消息,但是…… 什麼?Maybe we could present it to you more formally in a couple of weeks, when it's ready for release...?
也許在幾周後當我們準備好發放的時候正式給您送去?Sounds perfect.
聽起來很棒。You would be the first to see it!
你將是第一個見到它的人!Excellent. Thank you, , isn't it? Yes.
太棒了,謝謝,安娜是嗎? 是的。A very pretty name.
名字很好聽。Thanks. It's spelled the same forwards and backwards.
謝謝。正反拼寫都一樣。Is it really?
真的嗎?Anyway, Mr Lime, we'll fix this grapefruit problem for you, and I promise you, it won't happen again.
總之,Lime先生,我們將爲你解決葡萄的事,我保證絕不會再出現這種問題。