商務英語常用商務英語口語

職場英文口語 第28期:如何表達歉意(2)

本文已影響 2.84W人 

That must have been very inconvenient for you.

ing-bottom: 100%;">職場英文口語 第28期:如何表達歉意(2)
這對你來說肯定很不方便。

And then promise to fix the problem.

然後保證解決這個問題。

Say: You have my word that we will sort this out.

比如說:我們保證把這件事解決好。

We can do something to make up for the inconvenience.

我們可以彌補給您帶來的不便。

It won't happen again.

絕不會再發生。

800,000 plastic pineapples! That's totally unacceptable.

80萬個塑料菠蘿! 太難以讓人接受了。

I didn't even have anywhere to put them and pineapples are so much bigger than grapefruit!

我甚至沒有地方擱它們,而且菠蘿比葡萄大那麼多!

It must have been very inconvenient for you. It certainly was!

這對您來說一定很不方便。 當然了!

When he took my order, your colleague Tom told me that Tip Top Trading was the most reliable firm in the industry!

你的同事湯姆在接受我的訂單時說Tip Top Trading是該行業最值得信賴的公司!

You have my word that we will sort this out.

我們保證把這件事解決好。

We'll remove the pineapples and have your grapefruit sent via express delivery this afternoon.

我們將把菠蘿弄走,今天下午就通過快遞把葡萄送給你。

Good. Thank you.

很好,謝謝你。

And we could include some of our latest edition imitation oranges to make up for the inconvenience.

我們還可以送一些最新版本的仿真橘子來彌補給您帶來的不便。

Oh! Well, that would be nice!

好的,那太好了!

Tip top Anna! Excellent work and excellent words.

做得好,安娜!出色的工作和出色的語言。

They're made with revolutionary premium faux orange, laser curve definition will be the first to have them!

它們由革命性優質的人造橘子製成,含有激光曲線定義技術……你將是第一個擁有他們的人!

Wow, now that's good customer service!

這纔是好的客戶服務!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章