外貿英語話題王(MP3+中英字幕) 第93期:裝運時間
Time of Shipment
裝運時間A: Let's exchange ideas in terms of shipment. I think you have enough time to effect shipment before late Match.
A:我們交換一下有關裝運的意見。我們認爲你們有足夠的時間在3月底前裝運。B: Our factories have heavy backlog on their hands. It's very difficult for them to get the goods ready in March. However, there's another way to make earlier shipment.
B:我們的廠家目前交貨任務很重,他們在3月份備齊貨物是很困難的。不過還有一個辦法可以提前裝運。
A: What is that?
A:什麼辦法?B: To have the goods transhipped at Dalian.
B:在大連轉運。A: Transshipment adds to the expenses, risks of damage, and some times may delay arrival.
A:轉運會增加費用和受損危險,並且有時會延遲到貨。B: That's true. In fact, we want to deliver the goods as quickly as possible, so that we can get paid early.
B:確實如此。其實我們也想提前交貨,以便更早得到貨款。A: So let us settle the delivery in March. And please make sure that no late delivery can be made.
A:那我們就把貨期定在3月吧。另外,請保證不要延誤交貨期。B: I can't say "yes" now. I have to contact our producer to see if they can manage to do it.
B:我現在還不能答應,我必須和廠家聯繫一下,看他們是否能夠辦到。A: OK, I'll be waiting for your reply.
A:好的,我等你的答覆。B: If we can advance the shipment, you must open the L/C ahead of time.
B:如果我們可以提前裝運,你們必須提前開出信用證。A: No problem.
A:沒問題。