商務英語常用商務英語口語

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第73期:商業合同

本文已影響 7.04K人 

第73期:商業合同

Our negotiations have been very successful.
我們的談判很成功。

A:Our negotiations have been very successful.
A:我們的談判很成功。
B:So,we have reached a successful conclusion.
B:終於,我們成交了。

ing-bottom: 100%;">職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第73期:商業合同

When should we sign the contract?
我們什麼時候籤合同?

A:When should we sign the contract?
A:我們什麼時候籤合同?
B:We’ll revise the contract this evening,and have it ready to be signed tomorrow morning at ten. How’s that?
B:今晚我們修改一下合同,準備明天早上10點簽約,怎麼樣?

Where are the problem areas on the contract?
合約上面哪一部分還有問題呢?

A:Where are the problem areas on the contract?
A:合約上面哪一部分還有問題呢?
B:I would like it lowered.
B:我想要把自付額再降低一點。

Sign on the dotted line.
請簽在虛線的地方。

A:The only other question I have is where I sign.
A:剩下來的問題是,我該在什麼地方簽章。
B:Sign on the dotted line.
B:請簽在虛線的地方。

I don't see any problems with the contract.
這一張合約我看不出有什麼問題。

A:You will have to allow my attorney to read this over before I sign off.
A:在我簽字之前,我需要我的律師把這整份合約看過一遍。
B:I don't see any problems with the contract.
B:這一張合約我看不出有什麼問題。

I think we’d better make it a separate term.
我想我們最好把它單獨列爲一項。

A:I think we’d better make it a separate term.
A:我想我們最好把它單獨列爲一項。
B:OK,let me write it into the contract.
B:好,我們把這條寫進合同。
When can the contract be ready for signature?
什麼時候準備合約簽字?

A:When can the contract be ready for signature?
A:什麼時候準備合約簽字?
B:We'll have it ready in a few days.
B:我們幾天內會將它準備好。

I'm glad we have come to an agreement on price at last.
我很高興我們最終在價格上取得了一致意見。

A:I’m glad we have come to an agreement on price at last.
A:我很高興我們最終在價格上取得了一致意見。
B:We’re glad the deal has come off nicely in the end.
B:我們也很高興這次交易最終圓滿結束。

We suggest a two-year contract.
我建議籤一個兩年的合同。

A:We’d like to see how successful you are in developing sales before committing ourselves to a longer-term agreement.
A:在簽訂長期協議之前,我們要看看你們的推銷能力。
B:We suggest a two-year contract.
B:我建議籤一個兩年的合同。

How long shall we make the contract for?
我們應該簽訂多長時間的合同?

A:How long shall we make the contract for?
A:我們應該簽訂多長時間的合同?
B:Would you mind if we make this a 3 - year contract?
B:我們簽訂一個有效期爲3年的合同好嗎?

Would you like have any specific period that the contract to would be valid for?
你們希望確定合同的具體有效期嗎?

A:Would you like have any specific period that the contract to would be valid for?
A:你們希望確定合同的具體有效期嗎?
B:The contract would run for one year of the trail period.
B:合同將有一年的試行期。

That's what we have agreed upon,isn't it?
這是我們同意了的,對不對?

A:That's what we have agreed upon,isn't it?
A:這是我們同意了的,對不對?
B:Yes,that's right but not exact.
B:對,但不夠準確。
I’ll see to it right away.
我馬上修改。

A:Will you please check the particulars and see if there is anything to be amended?
A:請你看一下細節,是否有什麼要修改的地方?
B:I'll see to it right away.
B:我馬上修改。

How long will the contract last?
合同的有效期是多長時間?

Since everything is ready,we can sign the contract today.
既然所有事情就緒,我們今天就可簽訂合同。

A:Since everything is ready,we can sign the contract today.
A:既然所有事情就緒,我們今天就可簽訂合同。
B:Yes, you are really good partners to do business with.
B:是的,你們真的是很好的商業合作伙伴。

I'll draw up an agreement at once.
我立刻起草一份合同。

A:I'll draw up an agreement at once.
A:我立刻起草一份合同。
B:OK. Just let us know when you get it ready.
B:好的。準備好之後就通知我們。
Look at the fine print.
請看一看你們用小字印刷的部分。
fine(adj.)
細,纖細
If everything is satisfactory,we can draw up a formal contract
如果一切都滿意了,我們可以擬定一份正式合同。
If you just sign the contract,we’ll be all set.
如果你能在這份合同上簽字,事情都妥了。
What should be specified in the contract?
合同應該寫明哪些條款?
Both of us should abide by the terms and conditions of this contract.
我們雙方均應信守合同中的條款和條件。
abide by
堅持,遵守
I agree to the terms concerning the packing and shipping marks.
我同意關於包裝和嘜頭的條款。
We have reached an agreement on all the terms.
我們對各項條款的意見一致。
The contract should be canceled by 6 months notice.
取消合約,應提前6個月通知。
Your wishes as to duration of the contract are acceptable.
可以接受貴方對合同期的要求。
Payment terms are important in a contract.
合同中的付款條件非常重要。
We’ll surely follow the stipulation of the contract.
我們將嚴格遵守合同的規定。
Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our party?
你擔心我們不履行合同或者拒不付款是嗎?
Once a contract is made, it must be strictly implemented.
合同一旦確定了就應嚴格執行。
implement (v.)
執行

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章