商務英語常用商務英語口語

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第67期:包裝

本文已影響 7.12K人 

第67期:包裝

Do you have any specific request for packing?
您對包裝有什麼具體要求嗎?

A:Do you have any specific request for packing?
A:您對包裝有什麼具體要求嗎?
B:We advocate using smaller container to pack the goods.
B:我們主張用小容器包裝這批貨物

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第67期:包裝

What do you think of our new packing?
您認爲我們的新包裝如何?

A:What do you think of our new packing?
A:您認爲我們的新包裝如何?
B:We hope that the design and the color will suit American tastes.
B:我們希望圖案和花色能符合美國人的品味。

In what packing will you supply the cargoes?
你們使用什麼樣的包裝來供應貨物?

A:In what, packing will you supply the cargoes?
A:你們使用什麼樣的包裝來供應貨物?
B:Cardboard cartons, with shipping marks.
B:刷有嘜頭的硬紙板箱。

What about the protective packing during shipment?
在運輸中有什麼保護性的包裝嗎?

A:What about the protective packing during shipment?
A:在運輸中有什麼保護性的包裝嗎?
B:The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps.
B:罐裝貨物將用紙箱包裝,外面加兩道箍。
What about the outer packing?
外包裝是什麼?
We’ll pack them 80 dozen to one carton,gross weight around 30 kilos a carton.
80打衣服裝一箱,毛重一箱30公斤。
What do you recommend about the packaging of our products?
您對我們公司商品的包裝有什麼建議?
Generally speaking,the size and color are very good.
總的來說,大小和顏色都很好。

Packing has a close bearing on products.
包裝直接影響產品的聲譽。

A:Packing has a close bearing on products.
A:包裝直接影響產品的聲譽。
B:I’m sure the new packing will give you satisfaction.
B:我相信新包裝定會使你滿意。

Shall we now discuss the garment packing?
我們來談談服裝包裝好嗎?

A:Shall we now discuss the garment packing?
A:我們來談談服裝包裝好嗎?
B:We have definite ways of packing garments.
B:對服裝包裝我們有一定的方式。
The appearance of the package contributes greatly to the sale of our products.
包裝的外觀對銷售貨物來說是極有幫助的。
Our packing is in Chinese national style and suitable for display in supermarkets.
我們的包裝採用中國傳統的風格,很適合超市展示。

How are you going to pack these blouses?
你們打算怎麼包裝這些女襯衫?

A:How are you going to pack these blouses?
A:你們打算怎麼包裝這些女襯衫?
B:We use a transparent polybag for each ready for window show.
B:每件用透明的塑料袋包裝,可直接放在櫥窗裏陳列。

I’d tike to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
我很想聽聽你們就包裝問題發表意見。

A:I'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
A:我很想聽聽你們就包裝問題發表意見。
B:The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture rust and shock.
B:機器包裝必須防溼、防潮、防鏽和防震。

The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.
包裝必須十分堅固,以防粗魯的搬運。

A:The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.
A:包裝必須十分堅固,以防粗魯的搬運。
B:We have especially reinforced our packing.
B:我們已特意加固包裝。

Please reinforce the cardboard boxes with double straps.
請在紙板箱外加兩道箍。

A:Please reinforce the cardboard boxes with double straps.
A:請在紙板箱外加兩道箍。
B:We'll reinforce our packing strong enough to withstand rough handling.
B:我們一定會加固包裝,以便能承受粗野的搬運。

Please make sure that cases are marked “Fragile” or “Handle With Care”.
請確保箱子上標有“易碎品”、“小搬運”字樣。

A:Please make sure that cases are marked " Fragile” or" Handle With Care”.
A:請確保箱子上標有“易碎品”、"小心搬運”字樣。
B:We will see to it.
B:我們會做到的。

We need these goods to be packed in wooden cases.
這批貨我們要求用木箱來包裝。

A:We need these goods to be packed in wooden cases.
A:這批貨我們要求用木箱來包裝。
B:Well, last time you told me that you wanted the most economical packing,this will cost you more.
B:可是上一次你跟我說要最便宜的包裝啊!這樣一來會比較貴。

You would be sure to use durable packing materials.
你們務必使用耐用的包裝材料。

A:You would be sure to use durable packing materials.
A:你們務必使用耐用的包裝材料。
B:We never use any kind of inferior packaging. Your goods will be safe.
B:我們公司從來不使用任何劣等包裝。你的貨會很安全的。
We hope you send future consignment with soft packing instead of paper all around.
我們希望你們今後發貨用軟的包裝物而不是用紙來包裝。

Can you please tell me what the shipping mark stands for?
請告訴我這嘜頭是指什麼,好嗎?

A:Can you please tell me what the shipping mark stands for?
A:請告訴我這嘜頭是指什麼,好嗎?
B:This shipping mark indicates the total number of cases,the ordinal number of package and number of the bill of lading.
B:這個嘜頭標明瞭總箱數、包裹序號和提單號。

Is sales packing important in the circulation?
內包裝在商品流通中很重要嗎?

A:Is sales packing important in the circulation?
A:內包裝在商品流通中很重要嗎?
B:Yes,very. It can not only protect the goods,but also attract customers.
B:是的,相當重要。它不僅僅能保護商品,而且能吸引顧客。

Since it is a CIF transaction,packing charges should be for the seller’s account.
由於是以到岸價格成交,那麼包裝費用應由賣方承擔。

I think our products should have a special look.
我認爲我們的產品應該有獨特的外觀。
The packing should be modem and distinctive.
包裝要現代,要與衆不同。
The key points of packing lie in protecting the goods from moisture.
包裝的關鍵是防潮。
Please use good packaging for such nice products.
這麼好的商品,請一定要好好包裝。
Kindly stencil our shipping marks in letter 4 inches high,and give gross and net weight on each box.
請用4英寸的字體刷標誌,並在每隻箱上註明毛重和淨重。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章