商務英語常用商務英語口語

最實用的職場口語大全(二)

本文已影響 1.26W人 

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工藝間的銜接情況。

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">最實用的職場口語大全(二)

32 We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認爲質量是一個企業的靈魂

37 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
質量比數量更爲重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you.too much trouble.
我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

41 Is the production line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?

42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

44 What's your general impression, may I ask?
不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?

45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我認爲你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也許將來我們可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關係的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。

52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽談中請你們多加關照。

53 We are happy to be of help.
我們十分樂意幫助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保證通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個小時。

57 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也許對某些產品感興趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章