商務英語常用商務英語口語

《商務英語口語900句》Unit 17:賣方對支付方式的要求大綱

本文已影響 6.79K人 

Unit Seventeen 賣方對支付方式的要求

ing-bottom: 51.41%;">《商務英語口語900句》Unit 17:賣方對支付方式的要求

usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.
我們通常的支付方式是以我方爲臺頭人的、保兌的、不可撤消的信用證,並且必須在發貨前的一個月寄達我方

proposed to pay by 30 d/s.
我方建議支付見票後30天付款的匯票

terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我方希望的付款方式是保兌的、不可撤消的信用證

should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.
我方想告訴貴方的是,以託收形式來支付貨款,我方是可以接受的

would prefer you to pay in US dollars.
我方更希望貴方用美元支付

rding to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.
按照合同,在收到第一次裝運通知後,請貴方在10日內在中國銀行開立以我方爲臺頭人的相關信用證

ent of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.
貨款應該是以我們爲擡頭人的、不可撤消的憑即期匯票在倫敦即付英鎊的信用證

don’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss francs.
我方不收美元,請最好用瑞士法郎來成交生意

require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我方要求貨款以裝運日前一個月抵達我方的信用證來支付

require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.
我方要求貴方在收到貨運單據後,立刻支付貨款

ent by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank.
不可撤消的信用怔的支付方式對我方來說比較方便,所以我方將向貴方銀行開立見票後60天付款的匯票

will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.
我方將通過我方銀行以託收的形式開出跟單即期匯票向貴方收款

terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It’s customary.
我方的付款期是30天、不是60天,這是慣例

usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.
同往常一樣,我方要求貴方通過一流銀行開出信用證

would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us to effect shipment in due time.
我方建議貴方儘早開立有關信用證,以便我方及時發貨

propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.
我方建議在貨物準備好待運時用電匯付款

regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.
我方很遺憾地告訴貴方我方不能接受付款交單的付款方式

regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A terms.
我方遺憾地告訴貴方不能考慮你們用承兌交單的方式來支付付款的請求

can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in resultant products.
貴方可以用直接產品全部或部分償付從我方購買的設備和技術

e you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without charges of any kind.
既然你方目前缺少現金,我們可以安排你們兩個月以後再付款,而不附加任何費用

491. As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.
作爲特例,我方可以考慮貴方用付款交單的方式支付貨款

the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A 30 days terms.
如果每筆交易額低於500美元的話,我方同意見票後30天承兌單交的付款條件

could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.
我方可以給貴方見票45天承兌交單付款的優惠條件

view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.
由於這次交易不大,我方準備接受即期付款交單的付款方式

495.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the £1,000.
如果每筆交易額少於1000英鎊,我方就只接受付款交單或承兌交單

request a 10% payment at the time of ordering . The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.
我方要求在下訂單時先支付10%的貨款,剩餘貨款必須在60天內付清

can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.
如果使用當地貨幣的話,我方只接受20%的現金,其餘的80%必須用信用證來支付,並在發貨前15-30天寄達我方

498. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.
如果分期付款的話,每年利息爲6%,每年年底付清

payments must be made within 60 days.
所有貨款必須在60天之內全部付清

telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the delivery date of vessel.
貨款至少必須在貨船抵達日之前的5天電匯到中國銀行

letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.
每批貨物的信用證應在發貨日前30天寄達我方

502.15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.
在交貨期15-20天前,貴方應憑開戶銀行開具的匯票付款

payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.
貨款必須在合同簽署日後的第5個營業日內,用電匯方式匯入我方在中國銀行,中國北京總行的帳戶

nce payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.
合同簽訂之日後30天內預付合同價值的25%

payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.
貨款將在5年內分期付款,每年支付22%

require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in advance.
我方要求在45天內付清所有貨款,如果預付現金則享有15%的折扣

total amount mush be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.
一收到貨運單據,貨款必須全數一次付清

require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我方要求貨款以裝運期前一個月抵達我方的信用證支付

are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.
我方要求貴方支付5000美元作爲定金

percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.
合同金額的10%應預付現金,而其餘90%憑信用證開出即期匯款支付

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章