商務英語常用商務英語口語

《商務英語口語900句》Unit 14:對代理請求的迴應大綱

本文已影響 2.4W人 

Unit 14.對代理請求的迴應
Part one

ing-bottom: 103.23%;">《商務英語口語900句》Unit 14:對代理請求的迴應

381. We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.
很高興回覆你關於我們產品在貴城的銷售

have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.
我們已經決定讓你做我們在紐約的獨家代理

experience in this field make us believe that you can be a good agent.
你在該領域的經驗使我們相信你能成爲一個優秀的代理商

feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.
我們傾向你做我們產品的代理

are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.
我們願意同你討論你做我們代理的提議

r paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing , we have decided to appoint
you as our agent in the district you defind.
經過對你的提議及對你商譽的調查,我們已經決定指定你作爲我們在該區域的代理

idering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.
考慮到貴司在推廣我司工藝品的經驗以及貴司仍存在市場潛力,我們決定指定你作爲我們在你本地的代理

regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.
遺憾的告訴你我們不能接受你的建議,因爲我們在這個區域已經有代理商了

have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.
我們已經授權一家東京絲綢公司作爲我們在你們區域的代理商

y, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.
對不起,我們已有幾家代理在你區域從事我們產品的銷售

have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now
appointed you as our agent.
我們認真考慮了貴司在貴城銷售中國瓷器的建議,我們現在指定你爲我們的代理商

application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration , if possible we should like to know your plan to
push the sale of your products.
你做我們獨家代理的建議我們認真考慮,如果可能的話,我們想聽一下你們如何推廣產品銷售

393.I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.
我想我們不得不認真考慮你擔任我司的代理的提議

se tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.
請告訴我們關於貴司促進銷售的詳細計劃,以便我們進行代理協議的討論

395. Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.
你方獨家代理的建議將很快納入我們的認真研究之中

are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.
我們不傾向考慮關於代理的任何問題

are not prepare to point a agent for your district.
我們不準備在你方區域指定代理商

have no intention of considering exclusive sells in your market at present
目前我們不考慮在你方區域進行獨家銷售

are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency in the present moment.
目前我們還沒準備討論代理的問題

e the market situation is not known to us, we are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.
由於我對市場情況不瞭解,故現在我們不將任何獨家代理問題納入考慮之中

the volume of business concluded by you is not big enough, we won’ t consider the question of agency.
由於貴司所做業務的量不夠大,我們不考慮代理問題

think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at present stage.
我們認爲對我們而言目前討論代理問題還不成熟

time is not yet mature to discussion of agency.
討論代理的時機還未成熟

would like to say that this initial stage contract between us , both side do not understand each other very well, so there seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiate agency.
由於彼此還不甚瞭解,我們認爲我們之間初始階段的關於代理的協議似乎還不充分

405.I am afraid that this is not good time yet to push the sales of our product in your market.
恐怕在你方市場推廣我司產品還不是好時機

do not think the time is right for the discussion of the question of exclusive agency.
我們認爲此時討論獨家代理問題不妥

regret to say that since there is so far no transaction concluded between us, we have to decline your quest for agency.
由於我們之間業務還未開展,很遺憾我們終止你方代理的請求

question of agency is still under consideration and we hope you will continue your effort to push the sale of our product at present stage.
關於代理的問題我們仍在考慮之中,希望你方在現階段仍需努力推廣我司產品的銷售

shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent until your sales record justify our doing so.
我們還不指定你方爲我司的獨家代理,直到你們的成績證明我們可以這麼做

l we discuss the matter of agency when your market condition turns better?
當你方市場情況變好時我們再討論代理事宜可以嗎

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章