商務英語實用英語

同事們處事必備之原則

本文已影響 1.75W人 

職場上的同事們都希望能在辦公室裏獲得重視,從而得到提升和加薪。但並不是一味的引人注意就可以獲得重視和大家的尊敬,很多時候都要講究原則。接下來,小編給大家準備了同事們處事必備之原則,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

同事們處事必備之原則

1. Know what you believe in and stick to it. Nothing loses other's respect quicker than inconsistency.

清楚並堅持自己的想法。左右搖擺會讓你在別人心目中的形象大打折扣。

2. Keep your distance. Be friendly but not over-familiar. Don't confide1 intimate details to your colleagues.

保持距離,友好卻不要太親近,不要向同事袒露太私人的生活細節。

3. Keep your business to yourself. Don't share all your problems. Even if you resolve them you'll have left the impression that you're indecisive or unable to cope with pressure.

自己的事情自己做,不要事無鉅細都向同事請教。因爲即使你已經餼雋宋侍猓?慊故腔岣?擻湃峁訊匣蛭薹?娑匝沽Φ牟渙加∠蟆?

4. Don't ask anyone to do anything you wouldn't do yourself.

連自己都不想做的事情就不要麻煩別人去做。

5. Communicate-simply and often.

經常與同事進行簡單的溝通。

6. Keep your eyes on the objective.

一直盯住你的目標。

7. Don't get drawn2 into colleagues' personal lives.

不要糾纏於同事的私人生活中。

8. Keep cool. Don't respond instantly or say yes to everything.

保持冷靜,對聽到的任何事情不要立刻表態。

9. Keep your head. A calm presence is an invaluable3 asset.

保持理智,鎮定是你工作制勝的法寶。

10. Be good at your job. Know that you're good. Self-respect is the key. It'll show up in the way people deal with you.

做好你的工作,相信自己能勝任。自信是關鍵,這也會影響到人們對你的態度。

11. Accept that you can't please all the people all the time-or even some of the people all of the time.

承認這個事實:你不能總是讓所有的人滿意,甚至是總讓一部分人滿意都很難

  擴展:廣交會常用英語

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理,李先生。

It’s an honor to meet. 很榮幸認識你。

Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高興認識你,久仰大名。

How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎麼讀?

How do I address you? 如何稱呼您?

It’s going to be the pride of our company. 這將是本公司的榮幸。

What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?

Keep in touch. 保持聯繫。 Thank you for coming. 謝謝你的光臨。

Don’t mention it. 別客氣

Excuse me for interrupting you. 請原諒我打擾你。

I’m sorry to disturb you. 對不起打擾你一下。

Excuse me a moment. 對不起,失陪一下。

Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 對不起,我馬上回來。

What about the price? 對價格有何看法?

What do you think of the payment terms? 對支付條件有何看法?

How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你覺得我們產品的質量怎麼樣?

What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看產品吧?

What about placing a trial order? 何不先試訂貨?

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我們的產品質量與其他生產商一樣的好,而我們的價格卻不象他們的那樣高。哎,你對哪個產品感興趣?

You can rest assured. 你可以放心。

We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我們一直在提高我們產品的設計水平,以滿足世界市場的要求。

This new product is to the taste of European market. 這種新產品歐洲很受歡迎。

I think it will also find a good market in your market.我認爲它會在你國市場上暢銷。

Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.優良的質量和較低的價格有助於推產品。

While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱慊,我們不能再減價了。

Reliability1 is our strong point. 可靠性正是我們產品的優點。

We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely2 on your price. 我們對樣品的質量很滿意,因此交易的成敗就取決於你們的價格了。

To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某種程度上,我們的價格就得看你們的定單有多大。

This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.這種產品現在需求量很大,我們手頭上來自其他國家的很多詢盤。

Thank you for your inquiry3. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 謝謝你詢價。爲了便於我方提出報價,能否請你談談你方需求數量?

Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation4.這是我們的FOB價格單。單上所有價格以我方最後確認爲準。

In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我們的報價都是FOB價

Our prices compare most favorably with quotations5 you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我們的價格比其他製造商開價優惠得多。這一點你可以從我們的價格單看到,所有價格當然要經我方確認後方有效。

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我們向你們報最優惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。

Will you please tell us the specifications6, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方儘快制定出報價。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你們對包裝有什麼特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看下。

I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您認爲我們的規格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我們的價格是非常有競爭力的。

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量詢盤證明我們的產品質量過硬。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遺憾,你們所詢貨物目前無貨。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations7.我的報價以合理利潤爲依據,不是漫天要價。

Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再說,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你們將採用那種付款方式?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你們能不能接受在一段時間內分批交貨?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章