商務英語實用英語

高考書信類的英語作文模板句型

本文已影響 2.54W人 

我們可以多讀一些英語作文的模板或者句子,小編今天就給大家分享一些實用的英語,學習一下吧

padding-bottom: 100%;">高考書信類的英語作文模板句型

  書信類

開頭部分:

Let me tell you something about the activity.

I’m glad to have received your letter of Apr.9th.I’m pleased to hear that you’re comingto China for a visit.

I’m writing to thank you for your help during my stay in America.

And I would like to write a letter to tell you that…

結尾部分:

Bestwishes.

I’m looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.

I’d appreciate it if you could reply earlier.

  道歉信

1. 道歉信結構

道歉信通常包括三部分內容:1.表示歉意,道歉的原由;2.出現差錯的原因,提出彌補措施;3.請求原諒。語言要誠摯,解釋的理由要真實。好的道歉信不僅會取得對方的諒解,還會增進彼此的感情。

2. 道歉信模板

Dear ______,

①I am truly sorry that ______(道歉的原因).

②The reason is that ______(介紹原因). ③Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

④Hope you can accept my appologies and understand my situation.

Yours sincerely,

Li Ming

3. 道歉信中開頭段常用句式和套話

I am writing this letter to express my regret…

我寫這封信是想表達我的遺憾......

I am writing to apologize for…

我寫信是爲......道歉。

I would like to give you my apology for…

我想爲......向你道歉。

I am very sorry to say that…

我很抱歉......

I must apologize about (not) doing sth

對於做了/沒做......,我必須道歉。

Please accept my sincere apology for…

請接受我對於......的真誠道歉。

I am writing to say sorry for…

我寫信是想對......說抱歉。

I am terribly sorry, but…

我很抱歉,但是......

4. 道歉信中結尾段常用句式和套話

Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

我對於所造成的任何不便再次道歉。

Please allow me to say sorry again.

請允許我再一次說抱歉。

Hope you can accept my apologies and understand my situation.

希望你們能夠接受我的道歉,理解我的處境。

I sincerely hope that you will be able to think in my position and accept my apologies.

我真誠的希望你能夠站在我的位置想一想,並且接受我的道歉。

I want to let you know how regretful I am feeling now.

我想讓你知道我現在感覺多麼的遺憾。

I am sorry that I can’t… but trust that you will be able to understand.

很抱歉我不能......,但我相信,你會理解的。

  投訴信

【篇首句】介紹自己,說明寫作目的:投訴。

1. I’m Li Hua. I feel bad to trouble you but I’m afraid that I have to make a complaint about your restaurant.

我是李華。很不想給你添麻煩。但是,恐怕我不得不對你們餐館進行投訴。

2. I’m writing to you to complain about...

我寫信是投訴......

3. I want to express my dissatisfaction about the woolen scarf I bought from your company.

我想要表達我對從你們公司買的羊毛圍巾的不滿。

【篇中句】說明投訴問題、後果,並提出合理建議。

1. In the first place, the food is too salty and the water isn't served in time. In addition, the music you broadcast is too noisy. Under these circumstances, I find it hard to sit here having dinner quietly.

首先,食物太鹹,水沒有及時端上來。而且,你們播放的音樂太吵了。在這樣的環境下,我很難安靜的坐在這裏吃飯。

2. While I was on holiday in Hong Kong about a week ago, I bought a green shirt for 300 HK dollars in your shop, but there seems to be something wrong with it. When it's washed, it fades in colour. Now I can't wear it.

大概一週前我在香港度假的時候,我在你們店裏花300港元買了一件綠色襯衫,但是看上去似乎有一些狀況。當被洗的時候,它會掉色。現在,我不能穿了。

3. It arrived on time the day before yesterday. But when I checked it, I found a hole in the middle. I was astonished because the hole was obvious and I didn't think you should neglect this deficiency(缺陷).

它是前天按時到的。但是當我檢查時,我發現中間有個洞。我很震驚,因爲這個洞和明顯,我認爲你們不應該忽略這個缺陷。

4. I have dialed your service number for several times but it was always busy.

我多次撥打你們的服務電話,但它總是佔線。

5. Now this problem keeps worrying me.

現在這個問題一直在困擾我。

6. To improve the situation, you can take the following measures.

爲了改善狀況,你們可以採取下面的措施。

7. Can you change a new one for me as soon as possible?

你們可以儘快給我換件新的嗎?

8. I insist you change a new one for me or give me a refund(退款).

我堅持你們給我換件新的或者給我退款。

9. How shall I send this scarf back to you?

我怎麼把這條圍巾寄還給你?

【篇尾句】希望給予考慮,並期待對方儘快回覆。

1. Thanks for your consideration.

感謝你的考慮。

2. I hope you will give due attention to this matter.

我希望你給予此事應有的重視。

3. I believe you will take my complaint seriously.

我相信你會認真考慮我的投訴。

4. I’ll appreciate it if my demand is met.

如果我的要求被滿足,我會非常感激。

5. I’m looking forward to your early reply.

期待着你早日答覆。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章